Hacking Switch slowly flashes purple, then yellow quickly and then ocasionally just staying yellow or turns off after the flashes

0t4kuu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i used the AIO updater because i noticed that i havent updated, but after that it booted me to payload and when i tried to reboot to get back into cfw it kept blinking purple, blinking yellow very quickly and then just turns yellow or shuts down after. I updated everything manually on the sd and tried turning it on, it kept doing the same thing until it eventually turned back to green. After a while i had to manually download something, so i restarted to access the tool but now its doing the same thing. (im still very new to this)
Post automatically merged:

So i used the AIO updater because i noticed that i havent updated, but after that it booted me to payload and when i tried to reboot to get back into cfw it kept blinking purple, blinking yellow very quickly and then just turns yellow or shuts down after. I updated everything manually on the sd and tried turning it on, it kept doing the same thing until it eventually turned back to green. After a while i had to manually download something, so i restarted to access the tool but now its doing the same thing. (im still very new to this)
it was probably on drugs, i removed the sd and booted it to no sd card and put it back in

Last edited by 0t4kuu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: People's funny bones are the same taste indeed