Hardware Switch Pro Controller Connected to Computer

revilococo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everybody!
So I wasn't sure where to post this, but thought this might be the most suitable forum. Anyway, I just got Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ for Steam and wanted to use my Switch Pro Controller to play. However, even though Steam recognizes the controller and lets me use it to navigate its menus, the minute I begin BOI-AB+, the game tells me that the 'gamepad is not recognized'. Furthermore, I have no ability to custom-map the controller, as the 'controls' section of the options menu is blank. Does anybody have any advice on the topic/how to make my pro controller compatible with the game?
Thanks!
-revilococo

DaTank45

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this to map my controller for a game I purchased separately but ran through steam. I was able to map the controller. This file needs to be placed in the executable directory of the game. Also I don't know if this will work for you as it did for me

Attachments

• x360ce_x64.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 158

revilococo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used this to map my controller for a game I purchased separately but ran through steam. I was able to map the controller. This file needs to be placed in the executable directory of the game. Also I don't know if this will work for you as it did for me
Hey! Thanks so much. It didn't work for me—I'm using a mac, but I think that looking for pro controller emulation is the best way to go. Any other advice is welcome, though :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/cKEFoR8kec0?si=ZyebV_OHR6dxXWCE