Switch OLED Dat0 HowTo do it right?

superfiege

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hey guys. After many modded oleds i am asking the question to myself which way is the best to connect Dat0 to the modchip.
I started with a simple friction Dat0 adapter and never hat problems with it…but i was never happy with such a connection. As i am afraid of reflowing or using an emmc interposer i decided to switch to KAMIKAZE. After some practice it works like a charm and another advantage is that i dont have to solder anything to the backside and so dis- and reassembling is much faster.

What is your opinion? Any disadvantages with KAMIKAZE i didnt see so far? Im happy about any feedback.

superfiege

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
drawbacks compared to the emmc interposer are shield cutting, clk scraping and risky cmd resistor
...and rst scraping (if you dont want to lose the advantage of assembing) :) But everything of these is easier to fix than an overheated EMMC, isnt it? Maybe Im a little bit too much afraight because I have no experience in desoldering and reballing an EMMC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong