Homebrew Homebrew app Switch-OC-Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yeah. I don't know if this is already mentioned. But when I updated to Firmware Firmware 16.0.0, when rebooted it just showed the Hekate bootloading screen and then just black. I had to remove a line from the hekate_ipl.ini file in my case.

Code:
[CFW (EMUMMC)]
emummcforce=1
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1=atmosphere/kips/loader.kip < Removed
kip1patch=nosigchk
fss0experimental=1
logopath=bootloader/bootlogo.bmp
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

And then I could booted normally. I also needed to remove the 420000000007E51A folder. It's tesla, but that's not relevant for this.
Obviously, because every loader.kip only work for an especific version of atmosphere, so if you try to start AMS 1.5 with a loader.kip from AMS 1.4.1, it will not boot

Last edited by Medel87,

tyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
gpu1305.jpg

it works well

Last edited by tyw,

Venomzver

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something good is coming...
it is good news. will they add new features? or simply transferred to the new version 16.0. To be honest, I hope that they will be able to improve something else in the new version, maybe undervolting can be done, or maybe it can be optimized even better timings for different RAM crystals

ChanseyIsTheBest

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it is good news. will they add new features? or simply transferred to the new version 16.0. To be honest, I hope that they will be able to improve something else in the new version, maybe undervolting can be done, or maybe it can be optimized even better timings for different RAM crystals
Once the online configurator is updated undervolting for CPU and GPU will be available (because you can adjust the voltage in the DVFS) and most RAM timings will be adjustable through the online configurator. I still will not recommend undervolting because there's little power to be saved and a lot of work to be down on a per unit basis because different speedo/binning.

1678012976845.png

Lamcza

Typ tego typu.
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Once the online configurator is updated undervolting for CPU and GPU will be available (because you can adjust the voltage in the DVFS) and most RAM timings will be adjustable through the online configurator. I still will not recommend undervolting because there's little power to be saved and a lot of work to be down on a per unit basis because different speedo/binning.

View attachment 357131
another nub question do i need to update the switch firmware to use atmo 15(it is required for new switch oc yes? ) and the new release of switch oc?

Medel87

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
How did you get 1996Mhz for your memory to work? Mine is always at 1600Mhz. Before I updated to 16.0, I could get 1996Mhz.

Disregard... Works all of a sudden
Do you installed pre version ready for 16.0? If not, read 2 post above you quoted

Vorffeed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I hope it comes back, I've been doing great without any problems and I really like using Switch-OC-Suite to play games. :cry:

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What the hell happened?
I've been using Kazushime overclock for over a year on 4 different switches without any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is PM:TTYD
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think I played that one
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (i.e. Nintendos' next first party switch title/remake)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Meh, I want metroid 4
    I have a refurbished hard drive like 8TBs just use it for movies and music so if it blows up nothing I can't replace lol
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I mean almost every first party switch title of the past year or two leaked at least a week in advance for a while now haven't they?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not all of them, but yea many.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Metroid prime 4 I wouldn't be surprised if that title will be a SwitchU title (here's hoping Nintendo won't go with such a ridiculous name again)
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Hence me saying almost 🤣
    But for photos and OS and my ROMs not risking it on a refurbished drive lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you checked both the brew and 2u sites?
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    But yes I would welcome MP4 too or even 2+3 remaster/HD to hold us over untill MP4
    +1
    Switch 2 Switched at birth
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    I check brew almost daily (alongside tinfoil sorted on release date) for new games (and cry because of the amount of shovelware and hentai getting released), am unaware of the 2u site
    Super Switch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    HUB
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    And the switch 3 Router
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (every one of those fitting after network-, and all play part in the OSI networking layer model)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Google switch nsp and you will see,it, that site
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Aww how cool that site is Nintendo switch to me :D
    +1
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (de-URLing the URL 🤣)
    Switch 2 U
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (or do we call them URIs now?)
  • Quincy @ Quincy: