Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

BaconBurg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK when you launch Atmosphere, instead of using Hekate, try using the fusee payload instead. You can download it from the official Atmosphere GitHub page.
using the fusee payload still causes all games to load as a black screen where all I can do is force power off the switch

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
using the fusee payload still causes all games to load as a black screen where all I can do is force power off the switch
@Draxzelex , sorry to butt in, you are the master no doubt. But I remember having this issue while back and my problem was the nogc file had cheats auto enabled and it would blackscreen or crash my games at boot. Not sure if help, but good luck.

BaconBurg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to butt in, you are the master no doubt. But I remember having this issue while back and my problem was the nogc file had cheats auto enabled and it would blackscreen or crash my games at boot. Not sure if help, but good luck.
I'm looking for said nogc file but can't find it. where should it be stored?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did you download them from this thread? If not, I urge you to do so as other places don't have the fully updated patches.

Your patches may not be updated. Download the latest from this thread.

If we're talking strictly Nintendo consoles, the Wii U is by far the best for emulation. After that, the Wii would be your best choice. Despite being handheld, the Switch isn't ideal for emulation.

Technically, you can update games quickly by going online but if your console is hacked, you risk getting banned. If you want to safely update your games, you will have to download the updates illegally from the Internet and install them with your preferred title manager. Since they are illegal, there is no easy way to find them. As for cheats, this thread should be able to answer all those questions.
Sorry @Draxzelex ,you recommend installing the patches from the thread found in this forum, but you can also update them with AIO Switch Update i always use this and it works great.

OggieBoogie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Hi, i use SX OS which sadly doesn't get updates anymore...
How hard it is to install atmosphere instead\in addition to sx?
is there a risk of bricking the console?

kyrusdemnati

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
was updating my edizon folder on sd card, it seems i lost all my games, so need to re install

whats the quickest way, i cant get ns-usb loader to work on pc to the switch using awoo installer it doesnt recognise the usb or sees anyhing as connected any tips

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for said nogc file but can't find it. where should it be stored?
It depends on how you launch Atmosphere. If you use fusee, it is stored in the /atmosphere/config/stratosphere.ini folder. If you use Hekate, you can disable from within the Hekate menu.
Hi, i use SX OS which sadly doesn't get updates anymore...
How hard it is to install atmosphere instead\in addition to sx?
is there a risk of bricking the console?
Technically, you do not "install" Atmosphere unless you count copying and pasting files onto your SD card as installing to the SD card but otherwise, its a similar process to setting up SX OS so that should tell you something about how hard it is. Also, if there was a risk in bricking the Nintendo Switch just for setting up CFW, nobody would use it. Actually, there was a risk of bricking your console if you used SX OS because it contained brick code. Anyway, if you want a guide you can follow, this thread has one.
was updating my edizon folder on sd card, it seems i lost all my games, so need to re install

whats the quickest way, i cant get ns-usb loader to work on pc to the switch using awoo installer it doesnt recognise the usb or sees anyhing as connected any tips
Try using other USB ports and/or cables.

Reactions: BigOnYa

kyrusdemnati

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i want a second switch dock for upstairs bedroom tv? are there any third party methods/cheap way of hooking up the switch to my tv upstairs?

NeoGranzon

シュウ 「グラビトロンカノン 発射!」
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why when i play Ghost'n Goblins Resurrection i press home button and then click on album to open EdizonSE to try to create cheat code the screen stays black and i have to go back to the homescreen with the home button?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: NeoGranzon

CloudStrife1901

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone had any issues with the right joycon after doing a shell swap?

All ribbons etc are connected 100% to the mobo. Replaced the zr/lr cable also and no power whatsoever. Also tried a different battery from another joycon and no lights. Works when docked to the system but doesn't want to charge so stays in the red level

kyrusdemnati

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
cheat not loading for games
i have edizon and the tesla overlay
all in one switch installer/cheat updater etc
but when i try and load cheats it says 'no cheats available'

i assumed it would automatically find the correct title ids? if this isnt the case
how do i go on about adding cheats for the games i want (manually)?

2) finish game saves, zelda botw, donkey kong country? where and how can i load completed game files?

thanks

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Has anyone had any issues with the right joycon after doing a shell swap?

All ribbons etc are connected 100% to the mobo. Replaced the zr/lr cable also and no power whatsoever. Also tried a different battery from another joycon and no lights. Works when docked to the system but doesn't want to charge so stays in the red level
you might have fried the motherboard somehow when swapping the shells

Reactions: CloudStrife1901

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheat not loading for games
i have edizon and the tesla overlay
all in one switch installer/cheat updater etc
but when i try and load cheats it says 'no cheats available'

i assumed it would automatically find the correct title ids? if this isnt the case
how do i go on about adding cheats for the games i want (manually)?

2) finish game saves, zelda botw, donkey kong country? where and how can i load completed game files?

thanks
its best to install cheats manually, download the titles.rar from here.

aio probably got the title id right but not the build id which changes every update/dlc.

search the title id for the game in that .rar you downloaded then find the text file build id inside of that. match it to your game version. you can find your games tid and bid if you open up the edizon overlay in tesla when the games running.

all cheats will be on the sd card in SD: Atmosphere/contents. a title id folder with a "cheats" folder inside, followed by a text file named the build id.

iepuras

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Possibly. Oh well I'll know not to bother next time if i ever get a replacement
it’s really annoying (and sad) when it happens and it’s pretty hard to fix by any other means than just buying a new one 😕 I fried one myself once - the battery cable touched ~something~ metal while I was fiddling around and this chemical, burnlike smell reached my nose - I just knew I’d f’d up something 🥲 had to buy a new one

BaconBurg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to butt in, you are the master no doubt. But I remember having this issue while back and my problem was the nogc file had cheats auto enabled and it would blackscreen or crash my games at boot. Not sure if help, but good luck.
tried disabling that but still no luck. it won't let me boot games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_