Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
naw it can do almost all the info except for 6 to 7gb worth. i reformatted it. im just wondering y system ishavng me to redownload my game updates if all this data from the original bkup of my system is on it?? makes no sense to me.

Latyana

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to double post but uh anyone know how to solve the problem about my micro SD card? It acts fine without hacked switch mode but as soon as it goes into the hacked mode it says it can't read the card. I left my old data on my old save of my switch alone. Heck since the thing still needed its updates and to redownload all of my games again .. idea was ridiculously insane. Moving along I used my husband's switch isn't hacked to update my hacked switch's acnh earlier still acts fine all but for the error. 2016-0247. Uugh annoying much. Oh and how would I make a fresh emuMMC. I seen in a post on gbatemp here someone with my problem I got on my switch it was recommended that they make a new emuMMC.

Last edited by Latyana,

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
There's something I wanna know since I joined the scene. Why the HB menu is located on the Gallery? There has to be a good reason, cause overwriting the News or the eShop would make just so much more sense if we talk about functionality.

Last edited by LeyendaV,

xsb11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys I have a V2 Mariko switch XKW1002 on Firmware 9.2 that I just bought yesterday. I’m aware that it cannot be hacked without tx chip. My question is: Should I update it to the latest firmware? Will the TX chip pathway still work if Im on the latest fw?

dracosson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How hard is it to get cheats working with the switch ?
I found a site with cheat code slips to download but I haven't touched cheating on the switch.

I mainly just want to get a shiney for another user for now.

Is Edizon the one I should use with his site?

pepoy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If i backup my nand and everything right now then jailbreak my switch using sxos. when i want to restore my nand and have a clean switch again using my backup, will my animal crossing save file still be there?

Thank you

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i backup my nand and everything right now then jailbreak my switch using sxos. when i want to restore my nand and have a clean switch again using my backup, will my animal crossing save file still be there?

Thank you
When you restore your clean NAND, it will restore your old save files from when you made the backup.

Groumpfouh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello

eeeerr

I updated my Switch by mistake because I'm stupid. I normally use Atmosphere 0.13 coupled with backups I install or download. Now that I've updated my system, I can't use any of my backups whether it's a game or simply tinfoil. Even by using the "secret menu" you access by pressing L and opening Pictures, apps have a tendency to auto-shut (like Tinfoil).

Not sure what to do? Help please, I'm stoopid ToT

EDIT : It's a Day One Switch, and I use the plasticky-metal thing to boot it whenever it entirely shuts down.

murdoch242

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all - I'm needing to update my Firmware as I'm trying to install Paper Mario but its saying I need the latest firmware. I'm running 9.0.1 and AMS 0.13.0.

What is the easiest way for me to update the official firmware? I'm just worried about bricking the switch!

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello

eeeerr

I updated my Switch by mistake because I'm stupid. I normally use Atmosphere 0.13 coupled with backups I install or download. Now that I've updated my system, I can't use any of my backups whether it's a game or simply tinfoil. Even by using the "secret menu" you access by pressing L and opening Pictures, apps have a tendency to auto-shut (like Tinfoil).

Not sure what to do? Help please, I'm stoopid ToT

EDIT : It's a Day One Switch, and I use the plasticky-metal thing to boot it whenever it entirely shuts down.
Have you tried using ReiNX?

Hey all - I'm needing to update my Firmware as I'm trying to install Paper Mario but its saying I need the latest firmware. I'm running 9.0.1 and AMS 0.13.0.

What is the easiest way for me to update the official firmware? I'm just worried about bricking the switch!
Paper Mario does not need the latest firmware. 9.1 is sufficient. Either way, you can use the homebrew application ChoiDujourNX to update your firmware. It is also very difficult to brick the Switch.

Groumpfouh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I get a black screen when I try to inject Reinx.bin...

Not sure what is happening T__T

As for atmosphere, I get a "the application isn't installed, please reinstall it or start from the home menu" Nintendo error message. But I've unininstalled it now...

Last edited by Groumpfouh,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a black screen when I try to inject Reinx.bin...

Not sure what is happening T__T

As for atmosphere, I get a "the application isn't installed, please reinstall it or start from the home menu" Nintendo error message. But I've unininstalled it now...
ReiNX requires AutoRCM being enabled or to chainload via Hekate.

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Really need help on this one, was not really sure where to post so hope it doesn't get lost. For the 2nd time now my fat32 partition has been changed to RAW and cannot be used without formatting. I'm using emuMMC on the latest atmosphere with 10.4 official firmware, my card is a 128gb SanDisk switch branded one with the mushroom which was bought from Argos. I can see all my files in a disk management software but can't recover nothing, in Windows disk manager it says it's raw so must be formatted. The only thing I can think of is I dumped my Mario odessey cart and updated with a xci file, I usually just let the game autosave and exit, but the last thing I done was actually saved from the menu. The only other thing was it was docked, neither of these things would change the format of the SD card partition?? Any help would be great as I have backed up saves on the card

Groumpfouh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: Draxzelex

magicalbeef

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys

I have SXOS installed on my wifes switch, i havent done anything with it since I initially used the product, but now she wants to play different games, i need to update my firmware. I wanted to update my SXOS as its only version 2. something. Is this just a case of putting the latest boot.dat on my sd card? or do i need to have the payload injector and the jig in and do it that way? really sorry to ask but ive googled all day and all i find is how to update the CFW through choi

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys

I have SXOS installed on my wifes switch, i havent done anything with it since I initially used the product, but now she wants to play different games, i need to update my firmware. I wanted to update my SXOS as its only version 2. something. Is this just a case of putting the latest boot.dat on my sd card? or do i need to have the payload injector and the jig in and do it that way? really sorry to ask but ive googled all day and all i find is how to update the CFW through choi
Yes it is as simple as putting the newest boot.dat on the root of the SD card.

magicalbeef

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi mate, I got that sorted with a different boot.dat. I then used choi to update my firmware, it all went fine then asked me to reset. I did so and now I get as far as the SX splash screen then it goes black. I can get it to boot into regular mode by holding down the volume keys when booting but not into SX mode. Any ideas how to fix this as im completely lost!

Thanks a lot for replying btw appreciate it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night