Hacking SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh ok. yeah my cartridge stopped working when i was in 7.0.1 and still doesn't work.

ok ever since i installed the update for bloodstained Ritual of the night v1.0.1 and even v1.0.2 and also the dlc, i keep getting A system update is required in order to use the software. can i please get help.
Well...if its saying a system update is required in order to use the software, then install a system update.

Zddddd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
May I know the pros and cons storing games on console memory/sd card? Currently I am storing it on my sd card which is nearly full, thinking of fully utilize the console memory.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Software updates refer to the software (i.e. games). System updates refer to the system (i.e. console).

i understand that. i installed both the v.1.0.1 and v.1.0.2 update and am on 8.0.1 so i dont know why it keeps says it.

should i delete everything make a save backup and reinstall? would it help? or would i have to reinstall the update again and dlc and get stuck not being able to play it again. i never had any of this trouble before last night when i installed the dlc and updates so i can use cheats (since none were working for me and wanted to see if updating would help)

Last edited by qaz015393,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i understand that. i installed both the v.1.0.1 and v.1.0.2 update and am on 8.0.1 so i dont know why it keeps says it.

should i delete everything make a save backup and reinstall? would it help? or would i have to reinstall the update again and dlc and get stuck not being able to play it again. i never had any of this trouble before last night when i installed the dlc and updates so i can use cheats (since none were working for me and wanted to see if updating would help)
Removing the update will not help because the console will know a higher update was previously installed and will nag you to reinstall it. So like I said earlier, if its saying a system update is required to use the software, update the system.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Removing the update will not help because the console will know a higher update was previously installed and will nag you to reinstall it. So like I said earlier, if its saying a system update is required to use the software, update the system.

but i am on 8.0.1 firmware. I'll just remove the game dlc and everything with it and hope it lets me play it again after i do so. this is the only game that is giving me this issue.

DestroyMagnet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm real noobish when it comes to video game CFWs. I barely understand 3DS CFW as I had it CFWed because I wanted to save backup my games (especially pokemon). Anyways, I want to save backup my Pokemon Let's Go games (and the gen 8 ones too) so I can clone and edit my pokemon and items without grinding hundreds of hours into it. Is it possible to homebrew/CFW my Switch temporarily JUST to edit my games a bit without getting me banned? Heck, I just wanna hack my Switch real quick and then uninstall it when I'm done with my game edits.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I'm real noobish when it comes to video game CFWs. I barely understand 3DS CFW as I had it CFWed because I wanted to save backup my games (especially pokemon). Anyways, I want to save backup my Pokemon Let's Go games (and the gen 8 ones too) so I can clone and edit my pokemon and items without grinding hundreds of hours into it. Is it possible to homebrew/CFW my Switch temporarily JUST to edit my games a bit without getting me banned? Heck, I just wanna hack my Switch real quick and then uninstall it when I'm done with my game edits.
No. Editing saves and going online will get you banned quickly.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wth, I installed the 8.1.0 and after i rebooted I restarted the sytem i went to the sx spash with the payload but the my system went black and wont boot now
default_sad.png
any help T-T

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
wth, I installed the 8.1.0 and after i rebooted I restarted the sytem i went to the sx spash with the payload but the my system went black and wont boot now
default_sad.png
any help T-T
You have the latest SX OS release on your sd card? What format is your micro sd? If it's exFAT, did you chose the exFAT option in ChoiDujourNX?

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have the latest SX OS release on your sd card? What format is your micro sd? If it's exFAT, did you chose the exFAT option in ChoiDujourNX?
yes i did. it all went fine. i finished the update then i chose to shut down the switch. i went to load the payload, got to the sx splash screen but then that was it after it went black and never loaded anything after :{ usually after the splash would wait a moment to the black screen with battery icon and then boot up but nothing no battery icon no reading in app to load payload .nothing:ohnoes:

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
yes i did. it all went fine. i finished the update then i chose to shut down the switch. i went to load the payload, got to the sx splash screen but then that was it after it went black and never loaded anything after :{ usually after the splash would wait a moment to the black screen with battery icon and then boot up but nothing no battery icon no reading in app to load payload .nothing:ohnoes:
ChoiDujourNX enables autoRCM by default. Turn your switch on and check with TegraRCMGUI if your switch is in RCM.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChoiDujourNX enables autoRCM by default. Turn your switch on and check with TegraRCMGUI if your switch is in RCM.
I know. i updated with the default settings (with the exfat settings)my system wont read at all. i plug it in my laptop and TegraRCMGUI doesnt read it. what was the button thing to press to reset it . i think it was like power button and - and +? i forgot.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I know. i updated with the default settings (with the exfat settings)my system wont read at all. i plug it in my laptop and TegraRCMGUI doesnt read it. what was the button thing to press to reset it . i think it was like power button and - and +? i forgot.
Hold the power button for 15 seconds.

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold the power button for 15 seconds.
thanks it works now. but i coulding reinstall the nsp main game :( hopefully a xci will work. before i clicked + then deleted the game . hoping i can get the base game to install again. im angry i deleted it. all i want is my bloodstained to have working cheats.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1