Switch Mega Installer AIO By RiPPERD

Switch Mega Installer AIO By RiPPERD - UPDATED V1.4

So this is my first release for the Switch, It's basically a remake of my Wii Mega Installer.
It contains all available apps for the switch, cfw files and hacks, the main used apps by switch users.

This app is good for those new to switch hacking / those wanting to save time and also those who just want to add extra apps to their SD Card.

First time hackers all the files you need for this are on here.
Those who want to change firmware without conflicting files or formatting sd card.
Those who formatted cards and want to customise their firmware.

What this app does is installs all the needed/chosen files to your sd card.

This includes:

Atmosphere CFW, ReiNX CFW & SXOS Now!
ArgonNX Also Added!

Kosmos Kit
LockPick (Dumping Keys)
FTP for Switch
Cheat Engine for Switch
Homebrew App Store
Homebrew Menu
Media Player
Checkpoint (Save Manger)
Edizon (Save Manager)
JK's Save Manager
GoldLeaf (NSP Installer)
Tinfoil (NSP Installer)
ZeroTwoXCI (XCI Installer)
NX Shell (File Manager)
Theme Installer
Briccmii
Key Dumpers
Emulators (Snes, GB, GBA, Arcade, ScummVM)
RetroArch with ALL emulators

Few i missed but your see them in the list.
If you want your homebrew app/game added to the installer let me know and ill add it to next version.

You can add your own files to the sd card after if required but this includes most available apps for the switch.

If you are a Dev and you want your app added to the mega installer then drop me a PM and ill get it added to the list.

I will add more info later... if you think ive missed anything let me know

UPDATED V1.4
Added SXOS, ArgonNX + Updates & Updated all other apps
(30/01/2019)

DOWNLOAD

1.4 (Atmosphere 0.8.3 + ReiNX 2.0 + SXOS 2.5.2 + ArgonNX 0.3)
Code:
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/BcewZdHs/file.html
YOU MUST NOW USE NEW FUSE-PRIMARY.BIN AS PAYLOAD FOR ATMOSPHERE 0.8.3
I have also added payloads to ROOT directory, Bootloader Folder and ArgonNX Folder for maximum compatibility

(Provided on ROOT of SD Card/Installed Directory)

1.3 (Atmosphere 0.8.3 + ReiNX 2.0)
Code:
https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/rftkj4xl/file.html

1.1 (Atmosphere 0.8.2 + ReiNX 2.0)
Code:
https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/WwscTlUN/file.html

Last edited by RiPPERD,

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Switch Mega Installer AIO By RiPPERD - UPDATED V1.4

So this is my first release for the Switch, It's basically a remake of my Wii Mega Installer.
It contains all available apps for the switch, cfw files and hacks, the main used apps by switch users.

This app is good for those new to switch hacking / those wanting to save time and also those who just want to add extra apps to their SD Card.

First time hackers all the files you need for this are on here.
Those who want to change firmware without conflicting files or formatting sd card.
Those who formatted cards and want to customise their firmware.

What this app does is installs all the needed/chosen files to your sd card.

This includes:

Atmosphere CFW, ReiNX CFW & SXOS Now!
ArgonNX Also Added!

Kosmos Kit
LockPick (Dumping Keys)
FTP for Switch
Cheat Engine for Switch
Homebrew App Store
Homebrew Menu
Media Player
Checkpoint (Save Manger)
Edizon (Save Manager)
JK's Save Manager
GoldLeaf (NSP Installer)
Tinfoil (NSP Installer)
ZeroTwoXCI (XCI Installer)
NX Shell (File Manager)
Theme Installer
Briccmii
Key Dumpers
Emulators (Snes, GB, GBA, Arcade, ScummVM)
RetroArch with ALL emulators

Few i missed but your see them in the list.
If you want your homebrew app/game added to the installer let me know and ill add it to next version.

You can add your own files to the sd card after if required but this includes most available apps for the switch.

If you are a Dev and you want your app added to the mega installer then drop me a PM and ill get it added to the list.

I will add more info later... if you think ive missed anything let me know

UPDATED V1.4
Added SXOS, ArgonNX + Updates & Updated all other apps
(30/01/2019)

DOWNLOAD

1.4 (Atmosphere 0.8.3 + ReiNX 2.0 + SXOS 2.5.2 + ArgonNX 0.3)
Code:
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/BcewZdHs/file.html
I have also added payloads to ROOT directory, Bootloader Folder and ArgonNX Folder for maximum compatibility

1.3 (Atmosphere 0.8.3 + ReiNX 2.0)
Code:
https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/rftkj4xl/file.html

1.1 (Atmosphere 0.8.2 + ReiNX 2.0)
Code:
https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/WwscTlUN/file.html

Just wondering where you pulled the files from i.e directly from github or other hosts?

Secondly, Maybe give people the option of which core CFW files they would like

Reactions: RiPPERD

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How can I either uninstall everything or get rid of your branded UI?
you just format your card or delete selected files... i have not branded anything its all as the files are released from the source...

Just wondering where you pulled the files from i.e directly from github or other hosts?

Secondly, Maybe give people the option of which core CFW files they would like
all from github sources yes

thanks for your input i will do this on next version. i was going to do it today but im not well at moment and just wanted it released... you can remove unwanted CFW files manually at the moment though

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you just format your card or delete selected files... i have not branded anything its all as the files are released from the source...

Cool, so now my home screen has RETRORELOADED all over it. What did I install to add that?? I'm not formatting my EMUNAND

Last edited by ldeveraux,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
sounds like it added a theme

sd:/cfw/titles/0100000000001000

Delete that folder

thanks for the info mate... this MIGHT be an error on my part as the MAIN FILES cannot be unticked as this installs all the cfw files. Im ill with very bad flu at the moment but next update will seperate all cfw files and give users a choice (sorry not done this sooner)

Sounds like you weren’t paying attention to all the instructions and just installed everything

this may have been my fault... have you used the latest version and did you also have thisd problem with themes?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
thanks for the info mate... this MIGHT be an error on my part as the MAIN FILES cannot be unticked as this installs all the cfw files. Im ill with very bad flu at the moment but next update will seperate all cfw files and give users a choice (sorry not done this sooner)

this may have been my fault... have you used the latest version and did you also have thisd problem with themes?

No worries, I've had a few theme issues in the past so I don't mind :3, if grabbing the main files from github they shouldn't have any themes included

Last edited by Adran_Marit,

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No worries, I've had a few theme issues in the past so I don't mind :3, if grabbing the main files from github they shouldn't have any themes included
yeah im grabbing from github sources... i think its the ARGONNX that may have caused this as they included titles folder like you stated... maybe anyway cant remember right now my head hurts lol

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not at all, I hand picked what I wanted to install, and didn't install anything I didn't understand. I don't recall seeing a theme in the list.

there is a theme installer in the app but i dont think it comes with any themes... did you already have a custom theme applied before using my app?

the ArgonNX has themes i think this is what may have caused the issues as i added it to the MAIN FILES which users cannot untick... i will be making new version very soon with more custom options for each CFW rather than making them all install.

The reason i did them all in one was so users could switch cfw with ease but it seems this may actually cause more issues than it solved

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a theme installer in the app but i dont think it comes with any themes... did you already have a custom theme applied before using my app?

the ArgonNX has themes i think this is what may have caused the issues as i added it to the MAIN FILES which users cannot untick... i will be making new version very soon with more custom options for each CFW rather than making them all install.

The reason i did them all in one was so users could switch cfw with ease but it seems this may actually cause more issues than it solved

That's for sure what it was, I installed all CFW to test out. No problems, I uninstalled all apart from SXOS which I was was using previously. Though an uninstaller would be nice!

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's for sure what it was, I installed all CFW to test out. No problems, I uninstalled all apart from SXOS which I was was using previously. Though an uninstaller would be nice!
i could make an uninstaller but it would be one of 2 things... a total uninstaller that would remove everything that it installed this may include files needed though
or
a batch file or similar to remove files

for now i will just make it install seperatly the cfw files

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1