Switch Mega Installer AIO By RiPPERD

Switch Mega Installer AIO By RiPPERD - UPDATED V1.4

So this is my first release for the Switch, It's basically a remake of my Wii Mega Installer.
It contains all available apps for the switch, cfw files and hacks, the main used apps by switch users.

This app is good for those new to switch hacking / those wanting to save time and also those who just want to add extra apps to their SD Card.

First time hackers all the files you need for this are on here.
Those who want to change firmware without conflicting files or formatting sd card.
Those who formatted cards and want to customise their firmware.

What this app does is installs all the needed/chosen files to your sd card.

This includes:

Atmosphere CFW, ReiNX CFW & SXOS Now!
ArgonNX Also Added!

Kosmos Kit
LockPick (Dumping Keys)
FTP for Switch
Cheat Engine for Switch
Homebrew App Store
Homebrew Menu
Media Player
Checkpoint (Save Manger)
Edizon (Save Manager)
JK's Save Manager
GoldLeaf (NSP Installer)
Tinfoil (NSP Installer)
ZeroTwoXCI (XCI Installer)
NX Shell (File Manager)
Theme Installer
Briccmii
Key Dumpers
Emulators (Snes, GB, GBA, Arcade, ScummVM)
RetroArch with ALL emulators

Few i missed but your see them in the list.
If you want your homebrew app/game added to the installer let me know and ill add it to next version.

You can add your own files to the sd card after if required but this includes most available apps for the switch.

If you are a Dev and you want your app added to the mega installer then drop me a PM and ill get it added to the list.

I will add more info later... if you think ive missed anything let me know

UPDATED V1.4
Added SXOS, ArgonNX + Updates & Updated all other apps
(30/01/2019)

DOWNLOAD

1.4 (Atmosphere 0.8.3 + ReiNX 2.0 + SXOS 2.5.2 + ArgonNX 0.3)
Code:
https://www40.zippyshare.com/v/BcewZdHs/file.html
YOU MUST NOW USE NEW FUSE-PRIMARY.BIN AS PAYLOAD FOR ATMOSPHERE 0.8.3
I have also added payloads to ROOT directory, Bootloader Folder and ArgonNX Folder for maximum compatibility

(Provided on ROOT of SD Card/Installed Directory)

1.3 (Atmosphere 0.8.3 + ReiNX 2.0)
Code:
https://www107.zippyshare.com/v/rftkj4xl/file.html
YOU MUST NOW USE NEW FUSE-PRIMARY.BIN AS PAYLOAD FOR ATMOSPHERE 0.8.3
(Provided on ROOT of SD Card/Installed Directory)

1.1 (Atmosphere 0.8.2 + ReiNX 2.0)
Code:
https://www100.zippyshare.com/v/WwscTlUN/file.html

Last edited by RiPPERD,

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all ripperd has to do is respect the licenses and pull the software until it's rectified. kosmos does it, sdsetup does it, appstore does it.

Reactions: Ev1l0rd

gpg5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all ripperd has to do is respect the licenses and pull the software until it's rectified. kosmos does it, sdsetup does it, appstore does it.
And, of course, remove Checkpoint, considering Bernardo just told them to.

EventAssistant

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
clearly didnt read it correctly then did you? wtf is wrong with you lot on here you all smoking crack or what?

compared to some big company with loads of employees then yes my friend you are a nobody! FACT!
just like myself and probably every other user on this forum.

sorry to have brused your ego!

you and other put a lot of time into your work which i have said throughout this forum today have a read back through.
twisting my words wont work on me read correctly. ive done nothing more than add other peoples stuff to an easy to use installer for end users to use... everyone loves the app its had over 20k downloads so thats 20k new users using your apps. i have taken no credit for any of it and changed no files so all your apps are in tact and the same as the user would get them if they went to your github pages.
As for maintained/updated again failed reading... my app has had plenty of updates and was going to be updated regulary which would probably actually help with the n00b users as lots of them would see an update for my app and actually update their sd card files which your find a lot of people dont do by checking github weekly or daily.

you could see it as free advertising for the apps as not everyone especially new users even know what or how to use half of these apps that i included.

you all need to chill the fuck out and stop being so shitty all the time
you may have started with good intentions but you won't grant me you'll update this 'installer' in the next years to come. You'll stop supporting it, no matter what, in a week, or a couple months, eventually. It's going to happen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you want to do a good thing for the end users (and the devs as well), rewrite this installer from scratch to fetch latest releases from the official repositories for the applications you want to bundle. This way may sound harder, but it's for the greater good.

You won't be there in a couple years when people will find this tool, download an outdated-af version of my applications and complain in our troubleshooting channels.

Reactions: shchmue and RiPPERD

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, considering EventAssistant was also the name of PKSM before it was PKSM. Stop stalling and remove Checkpoint already.

you can shut up and wind ya neck in pal! your nothing to do with this just some stupid kid jumping on for the extra post counts.

you may have started with good intentions but you won't grant me you'll update this 'installer' in the next years to come. You'll stop supporting it, no matter what, in a week, or a couple months, eventually. It's going to happen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you want to do a good thing for the end users (and the devs as well), rewrite this installer from scratch to fetch latest releases from the official repositories for the applications you want to bundle. This way may sound harder, but it's for the greater good.

You won't be there in a couple years when people will find this tool, download an outdated-af version of my applications and complain in our troubleshooting channels.

now this makes a lot more sense!! and this i can also 100% relate to. now if this was the only main issue then i fully understand your concerns and i can understand the frustraition this would cause.

well in that case do you know what software i could use to make this in, so that it grabs the sources and still maintains a similar "installer/setup" UI for it. what i mean is so users can still pick what they want and i can still theme it similar to the current one.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
well in that case do you know what software i could use to make this in, so that it grabs the sources and still maintains a similar "installer/setup" UI for it. what i mean is so users can still pick what they want and i can still theme it similar to the current one.
I have repeatedly suggested NSIS in my posts, you should be able to accomplish it with that.

Reactions: RiPPERD

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have repeatedly suggested NSIS in my posts, you should be able to accomplish it with that.
dude i thought that was just another gpl term or something lmao now i see it again... i think ive actually heard of it before lol. thank you!

EventAssistant

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
is this common knowledge that this user is this person then?
upload_2019-2-4_21-37-8.png

Reactions: RiPPERD
D

Deleted User

Can you please stop. Give up, you don't know what you're doing except fucking this up really good. I suggest you delete this thread and try again.

Next time maybe try to respect the developers who didn't put hard work into their apps for you to come here, rub dirt all over their licenses and not give them any credit.

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think we'd have another of these, but let's go for a license violation round. I'll mention devs that I know are on here.

All are under GPLv2. @SciresM , @Reisyukaku , @shchmue , @Adubbz , @rajkosto , @EliseZeroTwo .

All are under GPLv3. @tomGER , @XorTroll , @jakibaki , @JK_ , @Joel16 .

ISC. @WerWolv for Edizon.

ARR (no license found, means people next to it have full control over how it's distributed/used). @cpasjuste , @exelix11 .

Closed source. blawar and Gary, but I doubt either gives a rats arse given their own behavior.

@jakibaki , @cpasjuste (note: PSnes is indirectly licensed under snes9xs non-commercial license) and @catlover007 . These are all under various licenses, but in summary; mostly MIT, some GPL.

@m4xw - RA is under the GPLv3. Individual cores are under varying licenses.

Cursive stuff is things that I had to figure out by running the exe as they were mentioned without a description on the OP. Gag order is not mentioned on the OP but is included.

To OP: My advice is this:
  • FOSS your projects code, this project rn violates warez rules on GBATemp.
  • Link to all the projects you used in the installer.
  • Take out the stuff I listed under ARR and closed source, you are not legally allowed to redistribute those.
418175448300650496.png

(on topic tho, i can only endorse my team's offical servers as a source, god forbid something goes wrong here.)

Reactions: Deleted User

ssmatt

Trophies
XP
Country
Great for getting things set up quickly.

The only problem is for the life of me I can't get ReiNX to boot. The other two are fine though.

RiPPERD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Great for getting things set up quickly.

The only problem is for the life of me I can't get ReiNX to boot. The other two are fine though.

strange i use reinx on 1 of the switches and no1 else has had this issue... maybe you have old files for reinx on the sd card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1