Homebrew Homebrew app Switch Lite Dock with Raspberry Pi and SysDVR

CWar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Can Switch Lite connect to TV? I made a video tutorial on how to use SysDVR on a Raspberry Pi. Hope it'll be useful for some of you, especially Switch Lite owners. Nintendo Switch Lite Dock to TV that's slightly more portable than lugging your PC around.

Last edited by CWar,

mathew77

Lovin' life.
Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
@CWar
Nice! The whole experience will be better and so much stable using the USB-C connection to RPi instead of WiFi, though. It's strange that it isn't.

Speaking of hiding the mouse cursor in X11, I guess one may disable it with xinput like this:
Code:
xinput list
xinput list-props 2 (use your values)
xinput set-int-prop 2 129 8 0 (use your values)
xinput set-int-prop 2 129 8 1 (turning it on)

Last edited by mathew77,
Reactions: CWar

CWar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@CWar
Nice! The whole experience will be better and so much stable using the USB-C connection to RPi instead of WiFi, though. It's strange that it isn't.
Yeah I know! Will be truly portable if it works on USB C. Tried it on Pi 4 8GB and 4GB, various USB C cables, same thing, lags on USB C. But if anyone had a different experience, do let me know.

Speaking of hiding the mouse cursor in X11, I guess one may disable it with xinput like this:
Thanks! will try

Last edited by CWar,

Weird123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Can Switch Lite connect to TV? I made a video tutorial on how to use SysDVR on a Raspberry Pi. Hope it'll be useful for some of you, especially Switch Lite owners. Nintendo Switch Lite Dock to TV that's slightly more portable than lugging your PC around.

As someone who dont know how to do shit on linux, it will be more awesome if you show how to install that OS, compile that thing, and install dotnet5 or any other thing. You can show it where i can read it (how to) in your video but then why would i stay to watch your video till the end then, and with all extra step you can easily hit 10 minute mark, even you still cant monitize your video.

Last edited by Weird123,
Reactions: CWar and mathew77

CWar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
As someone who dont know how to do shit on linux, it will be more awesome if you show how to install that OS, compile that thing, and install dotnet5 or any other thing. You can show it where i can read it (how to) in your video but then why would i stay to watch your video till the end then, and with all extra step you can easily hit 10 minute mark, even you still can monitize your video.

If there's enough request for a step by step walkthrough, I can post an updated video ;)

Last edited by CWar,
Reactions: mathew77
General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [farts, rolls over, goes back to sleep]