Hacking Switch keeps asking to update to use Micro SD card

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
You need the exFAT update o use your exFAT SD card. Either install it (officially or via choidujourNX) or format your SD as FAT32 (but you will be limited to 4GB files only).

KingGandorXV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to set everything up for SX/OS and I kept getting this issue. Where is this update located? It's been a while for me just got back into the switch scene so I'm kind of rusty

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You need the exFAT update o use your exFAT SD card. Either install it (officially or via choidujourNX) or format your SD as FAT32 (but you will be limited to 4GB files only).
I formatted it to Exfat and it keeps telling me to update.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to set everything up for SX/OS and I kept getting this issue. Where is this update located? It's been a while for me just got back into the switch scene so I'm kind of rusty

Copy your files off the SD, format the card to FAT32 using guiformat, with 32kb cluster, copy files back, download 7.0.1 update via that darth site, and download kosmos pack and choidujourNX.

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It is in every FW update. If you are going to update via choidujourNX update to whatever version is now supported (or to your version) and select the exFat option.
I formatted it to Exfat and it keeps telling me to update.
What else should it do? You need the update to use exFAT SD cards.

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up