Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

newbswitcher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This Switch is likely patched. If it's on 4.1.0 and has never connected to the internet, it's hackable.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

XFL? Check your serial number again.

Attachments

• C1FD0341-3DFB-4AE0-BBD0-ECB3F6B7ABCD.jpeg
    C1FD0341-3DFB-4AE0-BBD0-ECB3F6B7ABCD.jpeg
    901.6 KB · Views: 1,261

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why dont you guys google "switch serial checker" ? https://damota.me/ssnc/checker/ input serial it will tell you if safe(non-ipatched) / warning(maybe ipatched) / patched (ipatched)
Because the websites aren't as kept up-to-date as this thread which is what most other resources try to mimic but fail.

Reactions: Lacius

Fritss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
No, you can't use fusee gelee. You can't use a jig. You have to use a software exploit instead.
i saw i can use caffeine and i add all the files to 128 gb msd card. i recieve an massage to update firmware to use this card. is it a way to use this card or i need to use a lower capacity?
thanks in advance for your help

jojohnon

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
So... i have found out i have one of those new switches with a mariko board and im on 9.1.0. Am i completely screwed or is there hope?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i saw i can use caffeine and i add all the files to 128 gb msd card. i recieve an massage to update firmware to use this card. is it a way to use this card or i need to use a lower capacity?
thanks in advance for your help
As said above, format the card as FAT32 using guiformat.

Diego85

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Salve, ho una switch con seriale XAJ4005799 fw 4.1.0. Controllando su ismyswitchpatched, mi da il messaggio con lo sfondo arancione. Posso provare ad eseguire la modifica? Se ci provo ed è patchata cosa succede quando inietto il payload, rischio di brickarla?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a switch with serial XAJ4005799 fw 4.1.0. Checking on ismyswitchpatched, it gives me the message with the orange background. Can I try to make the change? If I try and it's patched what happens when I inject the payload, do I risk bricking it?
First, English is required on this website. Use Google Translate if you don't speak English.

As for XAJ4005799, your Switch is probably ipatched. There is no harm is trying to use an RCM payload to test if it's patched, but it probably won't work. If your Switch is on 4.1.0 and has never been connected to the internet, your Switch is still hackable using a software exploit.

|<roni&g

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one yesterday but sadly it’s xkj.... do we expect these to be hacked soon or are they unhackable for a he foreseeable future?
An unhacked Nintendo console is absolutely useless, haven’t even played it yet

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got one yesterday but sadly it’s xkj.... do we expect these to be hacked soon or are they unhackable for a he foreseeable future?
This is a Mariko Switch. It's currently unhackable. TX might have a modchip solution for Mariko units sometime in the future, but we don't have an ETA, and it could be months or years (if ever) before Mariko units are hackable. If you care about hacking your Switch, buy an unpatched unit.

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it’s on 8.0.1 or lower keep it there, an exploit that would allow you to run CFW with almost all features is confirmed to exist for 8.0.1. If it’s on 8.1.0 or higher you’re pretty much fucked in terms of software exploits and will have to rely on Gateway’s modchip if it ever releases.

It's possible to hack or my console? This my serial number XKJ7.
“Warning” means it might be patched, only way to know is by testing it yourself.
Edit: it’s Mariko, not hackable.

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

John1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it’s on 8.0.1 or lower keep it there, an exploit that would allow you to run CFW with almost all features is confirmed to exist for 8.0.1. If it’s on 8.1.0 or higher you’re pretty much fucked in terms of software exploits and will have to rely on Gateway’s modchip if it ever releases.

“Warning” means it might be patched, only way to know is by testing it yourself.
The problem if brick after i dont have a solution to fix?

John1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It wouldn’t brick.
Also it’s a Mariko unit, so it’s definitely unhackable. I didn’t read the serial at first kek.
Whoever owns that site should probably update it lol.
So I don't know this will work because I bought the console yesterday and i saw that came with firmware 8.0.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol