Hacking Switch Informations by serial number - READ THE FIRST POST before asking questions

Unessential

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to say, if you are on the lower end of the "definitely patched" category. and are thinking of buying the new modchip, test your switch first. I've found that the lower end of the "definitely patched" category is still "might be patched" but less likely. Might save yourself some money cuz you might not actually need the modchip.

Same thing if you are looking for a used one, and have physical access before purchasing. It might actually be easier to score since people just check the first page of this thread / xecuter checker. which follows this thread.

Last edited by Unessential,

battlecatsahead

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my switch is a XAW1012, and it says that it is possibly unpatched but it also says that it is definetly patched, how could i verify if it is patched, i bought it in the mario kart 8 bundle this chrismast

thecrunked

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my switch serial is: xaw1006702xxxx, the checker says its patched but it falls within XAW10000000000 - XAW10074000000 so is it likely patched or not?

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
So my switch serial is: xaw1006702xxxx, the checker says its patched but it falls within XAW10000000000 - XAW10074000000 so is it likely patched or not?
Erm...i don't know where you checked your number. But it isn't patched. See screenshot. Read the first post correctly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200629-094400.jpg
    Screenshot_20200629-094400.jpg
    374.3 KB · Views: 226
Reactions: Alexander1970

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I buy a hackable Switch v1, do I need to have a 64bit operating system on the computer to use it?
No, you can use a 32-bit OS to push an RCM payload.

However, it's 2020. There's no reason to be using a 32-bit OS at this point. Some programs like HacDiskMount, which you should hopefully never need, require a 64-bit OS. Which OS are you using, and why haven't you updated to a 64-bit OS?

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
No, you can use a 32-bit OS to push an RCM payload.

However, it's 2020. There's no reason to be using a 32-bit OS at this point. Some programs like HacDiskMount, which you should hopefully never need, require a 64-bit OS. Which OS are you using, and why haven't you updated to a 64-bit OS?

Because here in Venezuela everything is overprice, 1TB hard drives are priced at 80-100 dollars. When in Amazon USA I saw 2TB in 63 Dollars. And currently without work, and also the minimum wage here is equivalent to 1.80 USD. Currently the only one who works in my family is my mother, and it is only enough to support us and not for luxuries.

But with the pandemic situation it has become more difficult. Here the situation is very complicated even for those of us who were previously middle class. We are most of the time without water, and from time to time there are blackouts due to lack of maintenance of the political leaders because the main providers are public, that is to say, administered by the government. I live in the capital. I can put you a photo of a sewer full of water that the electricity had to come to clean to change a cable that made a short circuit, on May 31 in my area we had from 9 to 21 hours without light.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because here in Venezuela everything is overprice, 1TB hard drives are priced at 80-100 dollars. When in Amazon USA I saw 2TB in 63 Dollars. And currently without work, and also the minimum wage here is equivalent to 1.80 USD. Currently the only one who works in my family is my mother, and it is only enough to support us and not for luxuries.

But with the pandemic situation it has become more difficult. Here the situation is very complicated even for those of us who were previously middle class. We are most of the time without water, and from time to time there are blackouts due to lack of maintenance of the political leaders because the main providers are public, that is to say, administered by the government. I live in the capital. I can put you a photo of a sewer full of water that the electricity had to come to clean to change a cable that made a short circuit, on May 31 in my area we had from 9 to 21 hours without light.
It does not have to cost anything to update to a 64-bit OS, depending on your hardware.

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
It does not have to cost anything to update to a 64-bit OS, depending on your hardware.

My computer is completely full and my external hard drives have been damaged.

This computer is a Sony Vaio VGN-NR350FE it really came with Windows Vista Home Premium a year after the extended support of Windows Vista expired, I formatted it with a pirated 32bit Windows 7 Ultimate, curiously enough, to this day it recognizes it as original , and every time it bothers me with Windows 10 for free. I can do the maintenance myself, on YouTube there are several videos on how to repair this model. And according to the Windows 7 evaluation system, it says that this model has a processor compatible with 64bit operating systems.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Xaw100043454 hackabel? My logic says yes its in the green
Is that so hard to read the title from this thread here? Read the first post before asking questions. Otherwise you should know it if you check your sn here or send a payload.

Last edited by BaamAlex,
Reactions: th3joker

Oriordan

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Serial:XAJ4005888####
Serial on device matches serial on box: Yes
Region: Europe
Firmware: 10.0.4
Color option: Red & blue neon