Homebrew RELEASE Switch Homebrew Appstore

MikeNS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi!

Is there a new update that support firmware 9.0 ATM 0.9.4?

Issues: The inputs from my Joycons are not working but the touch screen works fine.

Thanks!

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Go to the store and use touch screen and download the updated homebrew loader. Im on 9 and newest atmosphere I updated everything about a week or so ago it's all working as should be

MikeNS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go to the store and use touch screen and download the updated homebrew loader. Im on 9 and newest atmosphere I updated everything about a week or so ago it's all working as should be

Do you mean reinstalling Homebrew App Store or Homebrew Menu from the App Store?

Thanks!

MikeNS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both if theres an update available through the store. Think if homebrew menu is updated then anything loaded inside will have controllers working again

So I downloaded both from the AppStore and reinstalled them but still not working.

Thank you for your help.

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
basically appstore hasnt yet been updated , the romfs is a little fubar .. dont worry its coming , howver if you the latest atmos it should still be fine ..

atmosphere readme :

Support was added for 9.0.0.
  • Please note: 9.0.0 made a number of changes that may cause some issues with homebrew. Details:
  • 9.0.0 changed HID in a way that causes libnx to be unable to detect button input.
    • Homebrew should be recompiled with newest libnx to fix this.
    • Atmosphere now provides a temporary hid-mitm that will cause homebrew to continue to work as expected.
      • This mitm will be removed in a future Atmosphere revision once homebrew has been updated, to allow users to use a custom hid mitm again if they desire.

Reactions: jammybudga777

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is HBL ?
NX-hbmenu "homebrew menu": is the front-end menu that we see and use to select homebrew.
NX-hbloader "HBL" is the host process for loading Switch homebrew NROs.
HBL has the fix for joycon's on homebrew that hasn't been recompiled with the latest libnx, and goes in your atmosphere folder on your sdcard.

If using atmosphere v0.9.4 or kosmos v14.1 "repack of atmosphere", you should already have the latest hbl installed. Is the appstore the only app you have this problem with? I compiled myself a build of the appstore with the latest libnx and it works. I can share my nro or you can build your own if you want.

Reactions: MikeNS

MikeNS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NX-hbmenu "homebrew menu": is the front-end menu that we see and use to select homebrew.
HBL has the fix for joycon's on homebrew that hasn't been recompiled with the latest libnx, and goes in your atmosphere folder on your sdcard.

If using atmosphere v0.9.4 or kosmos v14.1 "repack of atmosphere", you should already have the latest hbl installed. Is the appstore the only app you have this problem with? I compiled myself a build of the appstore with the latest libnx and it works. I can share my nro or you can build your own if you want.

Please share the nro.

Thanks!

MikeNS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Please share the nro.

Thanks!

pwsincd

Garage Flower
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
if your self building it should work .. just appstore wont update itself with the latest build so its flawed but fixes the input issue.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im not aware of a location to unofficial nsp's of appstore... we dont endorse them.

Reactions: MikeNS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA-vTRfE_x0