Question Switch Freezing Issue

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by SilentOne1994, Apr 10, 2019.

1. SilentOne1994
    OP

SilentOne1994 SilentOne2k94

Feb 5, 2016
    Australia
    Australia
    I keep having this issue with my switch.. When trying to access my "apps" page it'll freeze randomly.. I also get the issue of games freezing during loading screens or during gameplay. The switch will sometimes also freeze on the Kosmos Bootlogo screen.. I've formatted the micro sd card into FAT32 multiple times, performed multiple scans on the card, deleted unnecessary files from the microsd, deleted and replaced the Kosmos V12 folders.. But still nothing seems to have fixed the issue. Anyone know what might be the issue? The microsd is an official SANDISK 256GB. I brought it back to the store I bought it from and they said there is nothing wrong with it at all.
    Either way I've ordered another microsd card which is a Samsung 256GB.. so hopefully that fixes the issues.

CFW: Kosmos V12 AMS 0.8.6
    OFW: 7.0.1

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    Does it freeze when in ofw?

3. SilentOne1994
    OP

Feb 5, 2016
    Australia
    Australia
    Haven't tried as most of my games are NSP's and XCI
    Also it isn't a regular thing.. It just likes to happen at the most inconvenient times like when I'm out and about.

4. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    Try it then and report back.

5. SilentOne1994
    OP

Feb 5, 2016
    Australia
    Australia
    Gave it a go but none of my games will work cause they're all NSP and XCI so they just show up as all Corrupted Data.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted