Hacking Switch crashes on boot

fromusofa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whenever I turn on my switch, it only gets to the official nintendo switch boot splash screen before crashing alltogether

I have my switch firmware updated to the absolute latest firmware (10.2.0) and my custom firmware to atmosphere 0.14.4 and I even downloaded the new sigpatches from here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-hekate-fss0-fusee-secondary-only.571543/ and here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/sigpatches-for-atmosphere-fusee-primary-only.567542/

The error code is 2162-0002 (0x4a2)

Please help or I will cry.

Last edited by fromusofa,

Lula20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was having the same problem, I just solved it by deleting the theme folder. Did you have any theme installed before updating?

Reactions: fromusofa

fromusofa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was having the same problem, I just solved it by deleting the theme folder. Did you have any theme installed before updating?
Yeah i had some custom zelda theme installed. Im going to delete all themes. I think it may be interfering with the cutsom firwaree

***EDIT*** It didnt work. Still crashes with the same error

Last edited by fromusofa,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didnt work. Still crashes with the same error
You deleted the wrong folder its not the themes on the root of the sd, its the nxinstaller folder thats located in atmosphere/contents/0100000000001000. If it still crashes then you may need to clean your sd card start from scratch. Before you update the switch the 1st thing to do is uninstall any custom themes.

Last edited by MasterJ360,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: @SylverReZ wdym