Hacking Switch crashed whenever I access data management software settings.

gabisenk

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I tried to install a custom NSP (admitedly an illegal one) today and when I tried to delete it from the switch settings menu it keeps crashing. It's the moment when you go to data management settings and click software. It's where you can delete the games. It crashed on atmosphere and the regular switch OS. Why does this happen?

Rikua

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to install a custom NSP (admitedly an illegal one) today and when I tried to delete it from the switch settings menu it keeps crashing. It's the moment when you go to data management settings and click software. It's where you can delete the games. It crashed on atmosphere and the regular switch OS. Why does this happen?
Can't tell you why it is happening, but, have you tried pressing "X" over the game icon to bring up the game menu? There should be an option to delete the software. Does it crash while doing that as well?

nWo

The Game Master
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Mexico
SX or Atmos? Do you have custom themes? Sysmodules? I have had that issue with themes and sysmodules, but deleting the folders / changing theme fixed it for me.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which title installer did you use to try and install it?

Quanrantyl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's an old thread but I just want to add that such an issue could be related to the custom NSP you installed, or it might be a separate issue altogether. If you're not comfortable troubleshooting on your own, you might want to consider reaching out to a professional for help.

staticpirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is not a Atmosphere issue I guess because this happens if I boot on official firmware also (in my case 17.0.0) .
I search in everywhere and I don't find an answer...

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same issue here with a new oled switch official
Well since you have an unmodded console I would contact Nintendo. I had an issue with a game I bought crashing every time I launched it and they eventually just refunded me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...