Hardware Switch - console breakdown

Mike19

Trophies
XP
Country
Well the code doesn't really give us any clues as too specifics of the chip but the 'A2' revision does tend to lean towards the October Dev Kit rumors from a while back. If there really was a more powerful dev kit given out, that would explain the revision.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It has nothing inside. Like literally nothing just HDMI port and I think a USB port inside

I atleast expected some hardware that helped the switch on 1080p on the big screen ;/

Shitty hardware by Nintendo like always.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I atleast expected some hardware that helped the switch on 1080p on the big screen ;/

Shitty hardware by Nintendo like always.
nintendo-switch-dock.png

Reactions: elBenyo
D

Deleted User

I still expect someone to make a custom cable with the adapter essentially in the cable, playing the tv while holding the switch in your hands.

Reasons being the damn joycon dock that comes with the system don't charge the joycons. Gotta plug them into the system. Joycons die, gotta recharge them and can't play.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still expect someone to make a custom cable with the adapter essentially in the cable, playing the tv while holding the switch in your hands.

Reasons being the damn joycon dock that comes with the system don't charge the joycons. Gotta plug them into the system. Joycons die, gotta recharge them and can't play.
20. Hour. Battery. Life.

I effing hope no one's using the Joycons for 20 hours straight

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LOL! Thanks but no thanks. :)

We shall wait and see.
actually, there was a thread with step by step breakdown pics, but it got delete by mod.

Sure.. You believe it so quicky ? I don't know if it is real or not. I don't trust in Chinese people like this. Sorry but thanks for sharing, thought.
like wat?:wtf:

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

Thats why you buy the Pro Controller. But I can see someone making that kind of cable

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

They recharge while attached to the system though, so as long as you re-attach them when you're done playing, they should never run out.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Yeah