Hacking Question Switch bluescreen

RebelAngel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello, i got a problem with my switch. I tried to upgrade the firmware to 6.0.0 using ChoiDujourNX but switch was showing an error after first reboot. I got a full backup of my nand with 4.1.0 firmware so i tried to use it with hekate_ctcaer to reverse the update. So after the backup my switch will not start original os and if i try to boot sx os 1.9 i got a blackscreen. I can still launch first sx os menu and send the payloads to switch from my pc. What can i do to actually use the switch properly?

kkcheong

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
No, the moral of the story is know what you're doing and follow tutorials and take precautions before updating. PLENTY of people have updated via ChoiDuJour and never had this issue
But still there's many blue screen. And if you update officially, there will be zero problem. The moral of the story still don't use ChoidujourNX. Just update officially and you will be happy.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But still there's many blue screen. And if you update officially, there will be zero problem. The moral of the story still don't use ChoidujourNX. Just update officially and you will be happy.

Blue screens come down to human error, not the app itself. know what you're doing before starting and nothing will go wrong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.