Hacking Switch Blue screen , hekate black screen

xcez_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i had my switch on ofw 6.0.1 with the xcsd update already installed, i wanted to try the reinx cfw, i backed up my nand with hekate and was able to boot to reinx, even installed one nsp backup and tested it, the switch went to sleep by inactivity when i tried to boot it i got a black screen so i turned it off, i got a blue screen when turning it on again, i tried to inject hekate and i get a black screen, when i try to inject other payloads like memloader or biskeys they dont work and the screen looks glitchy. ive tried diferent cables and sd's, im out of solutions

Has anyone had this issue?

1.jpg 2.jpg

thanks

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Hello, i had my switch on ofw 6.0.1 with the xcsd update already installed, i wanted to try the reinx cfw, i backed up my nand with hekate and was able to boot to reinx, even installed one nsp backup and tested it, the switch went to sleep by inactivity when i tried to boot it i got a black screen so i turned it off, i got a blue screen when turning it on again, i tried to inject hekate and i get a black screen, when i try to inject other payloads like memloader or biskeys they dont work and the screen looks glitchy. ive tried diferent cables and sd's, im out of solutions

Has anyone had this issue?

View attachment 147929 View attachment 147930

thanks

That is weird indeed. Try deactivating AutoRCM (if you don't mind burning fuses) and launching OFW. Or restore your backup and see if the issue vets solved. Maybe the FW you installed via choixdujour caused this?

xcez_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is weird indeed. Try deactivating AutoRCM (if you don't mind burning fuses) and launching OFW. Or restore your backup and see if the issue vets solved. Maybe the FW you installed via choixdujour caused this?
Well i cannot restore my nand since i cant boot hekate and memloader wont work neither, when i run briccmii it says "finding correct pubkey... unable to find correct pubkey"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Hey Ninstar.