• Replies 844
  • Likes 72

Ploco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Do I'm the only one that once I launch a game , I.E.: Donkey Kong... with the donor Stern Pinball, which work pretty good but when I leave this game to start a new one, sometime I get an error and have to reboot the NS?
Sometime I can switch between 2 games and I get no error. There is an code for the error, but ATM I'm at work so I can't tell which one it is.

Someone know a way to patch this because I have to push the payload each time it reboot?

Reactions: bartys

zakeblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how I can view the TitleID of an app (preferably without updating)? I've got a demo for a japanese game, and neither the game or the demo are on Switchbrew.

zakeblast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which demo is it?
The title of the app is すみっコぐらし すみっコパークへようこそたいけんばん
It's a demo for すみっコぐらし すみっコパークへようこそ
87c200487d1227b66bd46937490c7fd13f25e272e76f1b32e9ec13f82cbf1cbf.jpg

YngwieMalmsteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The title of the app is すみっコぐらし すみっコパークへようこそたいけんばん
It's a demo for すみっコぐらし すみっコパークへようこそ
87c200487d1227b66bd46937490c7fd13f25e272e76f1b32e9ec13f82cbf1cbf.jpg
Here is another method, you can use checkpoint to dump your saves to the SD Card, open the saves and you can get the title ID

YngwieMalmsteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not working, it doesn't show up in Checkpoint. My assumption is that it's not creating save data.
Got any other ideas?
Yes, create a save and then it will work, also the game wont be mentioned becacuse it is not a USA or EUP game. I will show a picture
Screenshot (4).png
Look for one of those files, it wont have a name, also another question, do you have any other jpn games? If you do it might be hard to figure out which one it is. If you only have that jpn game, then you will know whih one it is

Sonyrulesok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wat your Skyrim title id ? and version of the game becose i have the card ^^ i wana test

Skyrim Cart - 01000A10041EA000 I tested this though with BOTW and it doesnt work for me. On FW 5.1.0 Tried both XCI2TitleConverter & the manual method of decyrpting and editing with HxD

t34p075

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I own the Skyrim cart, and I want to play it without the cart inserted. Do I still need a donor title in that case? I just want to play a game I legally own on cart without the cart.

2Siralv

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So if i have a game or file of the game i can play it if i have an origanl cart i jst change the game id? Like exapmle if i have oddysey n not pokken tekk but aquire a backup can i run pokken tekk sorry for newb question

solitaire4eva

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
because tx works and is easy to use :)

I'm not a TX fan, and this thread here is insane! I got homebrew working and I am not dealing with no title replacement with multiple testing at this point. However just like many of the posters above me, I know the community will have a solution to make things easier in the near future.

Last edited by solitaire4eva,
Reactions: cearp

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I've searched this thread but could find no definite answer. Has anyone been banned from going online in a game injected with this method?

D

DeletedMember411838

OP
I've searched this thread but could find no definite answer. Has anyone been banned from going online in a game injected with this method?

No one has reported one yet. It has also only been a few days since this method was live lol. Give it a week or 2, then come back and ask that.

Plus with TX going live, there will be a large number of pirating going on, Bans will be coming Soon TM, and we should know more.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: SomeGamer

kucarachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've almost completed all these steps but in the XCI decrypter section of LFS kit it keeps saying "the game xci file must be located next to this applications .exe file :)" not matter where i put the file. Am i supposed to put it in the LFS folder? It says everything you needs is in that LFS kit folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7