Hacking Swapping SD

Dave_Chad

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to have two micro sd cards for one Switch? One with kids games on then one with adults games on?

I think all installed games would show still but not play if the correct card isn't it?

D

Deleted User

Yeah, it will work perfectly.

It is even intended by nintendo to use several SD cards. If you buy a case for the Nintendo Switch it has place for 2 SD cards

Legendre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I have 3 SD Cards

N1• to “Adult Games”
N2• to “Party/Kids Games”
N3• to use Homebrew like RetroNX with Fat32

So yes, it’s possible.

Gpro1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only issue I've seen is if you have installed games to internal nand, some of those games can get corrupted if u switch to an SD card that has a different Nintendo folder setup.

However, the games that have installed to SD card seem to work fine. Everything shows up on home screen, but games not on current SD show up as available in cloud. And when you swap SD cards, the opposite games show up as available in cloud.

Just be careful if you have games installed to internal nand, they may get corrupted. Unless you know which folders in "Nintendo" folder to copy on to both cards.

If anyone has come across this and knows why else it may be happening, or how to prevent it, let me know...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1