CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
OK - just downloaded it...
Don't play online much (I occasionally play MarioKart every now & again, when I feel like it) & don't have any 'friends' added (they don't have 3DS's)
but still here's my Friendcode if any1 want's to add it

2535 - 3723 - 4755

Edit: Ok - Added 'DinohScene' to friends list - as he's the first to reply to me ;)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
OK - just downloaded it...
Don't play online much (I occasionally play MarioKart every now & again, when I feel like it) & don't have any 'friends' added (they don't have 3DS's)
but still here's my Friendcode if any1 want's to add it

2535 - 3723 - 4755

Prepare for a load of spam/pretty nice doodles.
Some tempers really have good drawing skills!

Anyway added you ;]

Achilles

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm up for some Swapnote and whatever else. Please add me to your friends list! I'm going to go backwards through this thread and add people and send PMs. It'd be nice to have an editable post with all the friend codes in it so we can just work our way down the list...

I added everyone on pages 26, 27 and 28... my stylus needs a rest.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm up for some Swapnote and whatever else. Please add me to your friends list! I'm going to go backwards through this thread and add people and send PMs. It'd be nice to have an editable post with all the friend codes in it so we can just work our way down the list...
Hmm - what about a GBAtemp 3DS Wiki page ?? - then anyone with access to the Wiki can add new FC ??

(Ha! - just sent my first 'Letter')

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hmm - what about a GBAtemp 3DS Wiki page ?? - then anyone with access to the Wiki can add new FC ??

(Ha! - just sent my first 'Letter')

I was thinking this, but I can't figure out how to make it easily editable with a FC template. Don't know wiki stuff very well, unfortunately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol