PS1/2 SwapMagic Read DVD+RW

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Swap Magic doesn't read anything.

If you mean, can your PS2 play DVD+RW backups, I don't know. It heavily depends on your PS2 version, the Slimlines mostly run DVD-Rs flawlessy.

If you are that curious, you can try to see if your PS2 can run it.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

If you mean, can your PS2 play DVD+RW backups, I don't know. It heavily depends on your PS2 version, the Slimlines mostly run DVD-Rs flawlessy.

my ps2 can read DVD+RW movies but when i burned a game on it and played it threw Swapmagic it only worked a little bit

And WTF are you talking about Swamagic cant read anything
wtf.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

my ps2 can read DVD+RW movies but when i burned a game on it and played it threw Swapmagic it only worked a little bit

wtf.gif

Well then , there is your answer. You tried a game it didn't work properly on a +rw , so there you go. Your ps2 can't play games on a rw properly.

As for the swap magic comment , they are correct , swap magic doesn't read anything , it's a disc , it merely boots the games , the ps2 reads them. Swap magic has nothing to do with whether the ps2 read on dvd+rw or not. They are probably just being picky though or trying to be funny as most can see exactly what you meant by can the swap magic read it.

sonic209

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

wtf.gif

Well then , there is your answer. You tried a game it didn't work properly on a +rw , so there you go. Your ps2 can't play games on a rw properly.

As for the swap magic comment , they are correct , swap magic doesn't read anything , it's a disc , it merely boots the games , the ps2 reads them. Swap magic has nothing to do with whether the ps2 read on dvd+rw or not. They are probably just being picky though or trying to be funny as most can see exactly what you meant by can the swap magic read it.
Well i thought it could maybe only boot some games since it booted dragon ball but not call of duty 3

And that was just hella gay
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol