Swap Magic 3.6 and cheats?

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Flooded, Apr 23, 2008.

Apr 23, 2008

Swap Magic 3.6 and cheats? by Flooded at 12:50 AM (1,732 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Flooded
    OP

Banned Flooded Banned

United States
    I am using Swap Magic 3.6 to load backups and I own a gameshark and want to use it with the backups to use cheats is there anyway to do this with action replay or gameshark? I tried using game shark but after I loaded SM then GS it tells me not a valid PS2 game.

2. Fellow

Member Fellow GBAtemp Fan

United States
    You can buy Swap Magic 3.8 Coder, which is a Swap Magic that you can use codes with, although there has been some talk on the internet of it not being compatible with as much games as 3.6 is.

3. Kyusuke

Newcomer Kyusuke Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Is it a real gameshark? Heard that there isn't any way to work with a copied one if your going to use a backup disc (actual discs will work fine).

Put in the gameshark first, choose your cheats and run the game with it, then put in your Swap Magic, swap it for the backup disc, then play.

4. Flooded
    OP

Banned Flooded Banned

United States
    I own the real (newest)gameshark and I already tried booting it first then loading swap magic but it just freezes. I just bought swap magic 1.6 and I don't want to shell out 40 bucks for 3.8 coder.

5. Kyusuke

Newcomer Kyusuke Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Where does it freeze? From what I've seen in the afterdawn threads, it seems to be the only way to boot up Gameshark along with swap magic.

6. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    back in the days of me using the swap magic there was a iso that had a ar max built in and that would work with swap magic flawlesly, you have to search for it mind you i can't remember the name of the torrent.