Hacking SvR 09 Won't work on my wii! Help Please

Tariq909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well i'm using the backup loader 0.3 gamma, and it's PAL, and i forced to to NTSC. and it works perfectly fine until the entrances, then I get the shut wii off try again error. What do i do?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what to say. My copy of "SmackDown! Vs. RAW 2009" have problems with the following...

1) wont load from the disc channel if I start the rebooter from the gamma channel but If I open the loader as an app from the Homebrew Channel and start the rebooter from there, It will show up in the disc channel but will take a bit longer for it to show up.

2) Almost always freezes or slow down during Undertaker's intro. There will be moments when during the intro when another part of the intro loads, the song will hickup and the screen will freeze for a few seconds and then continue.

3) The music will sometimes hickup in the system menu and maybe freeze. This has happened to me three times
frown.gif

4) ...not a problem with the loader but THQ's servers suck! I had a match with a friend and somewhere in the middle we got disconnected, we both ended up getting different endings and no credit for the match
frown.gif

jlg6184

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need to really check it from what I understand as you can just install the new one over top of it and it will have the newest version. I am also running into problems where SvR 09 will freeze, and tell me to refer to the manual, but mine freezes during the actual loading of the match. Sometimes I can get thru 3-4 matches before it does it, other times it will do it on start up. My actual copy works great, but I don't let my kids and nephews play the actual copies because they are too rough with everything. So not quite sure what to do either, it may just be a bad burn, going to retest just in case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1