Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Niktout, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Niktout
    OP

Niktout Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2007
    France
    Hello,
    I've been trying to find out how to play at this game but i was rarely about to success a move [​IMG]
    Anyone know how it's working ?(i know i have to hit the A button when i move but it's rarely working)

Thanks for your help

2. 9600pro

9600pro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 14, 2008
    Italy
    I spent almost an hour to find the right movements and then I saw this video and I knew how. Now I get many A of evaluations in the stages.
    See this video of Aya Hirano [​IMG] : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBcFgGaksQA

3. Niktout
    OP

Niktout Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2007
    France
    Thanks for the video, i was able to success more moves this time lol
    But it's still hard for me, is there any timing to do the moves ? (like when you see the girl on the screen doing the moves you also have to do them)
    It's really frustating to find out how it's exactly working, do i have to copy the gesture of the dancer ?
    I'm lost because sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't at all, i wish i could get someone showing me how to play the game properly [​IMG]

4. JDMEVOIXMR

JDMEVOIXMR GBAtemp Regular

Jan 13, 2008
    United States
    When did this come out and where did you get it?

5. Niktout
    OP

Niktout Member

Newcomer
    Apr 22, 2007
    France
    It came out on the 01/22 & got it somewhere on the net(not bought)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice