Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Niktout, Jan 23, 2009.

Jan 23, 2009

Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou by Niktout at 7:38 PM (1,710 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Niktout
    OP

Newcomer Niktout Member

France
    Hello,
    I've been trying to find out how to play at this game but i was rarely about to success a move [​IMG]
    Anyone know how it's working ?(i know i have to hit the A button when i move but it's rarely working)

Thanks for your help

2. 9600pro

Newcomer 9600pro Advanced Member

Italy
    I spent almost an hour to find the right movements and then I saw this video and I knew how. Now I get many A of evaluations in the stages.
    See this video of Aya Hirano [​IMG] : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBcFgGaksQA

3. Niktout
    OP

Newcomer Niktout Member

France
    Thanks for the video, i was able to success more moves this time lol
    But it's still hard for me, is there any timing to do the moves ? (like when you see the girl on the screen doing the moves you also have to do them)
    It's really frustating to find out how it's exactly working, do i have to copy the gesture of the dancer ?
    I'm lost because sometimes it works & sometimes it doesn't at all, i wish i could get someone showing me how to play the game properly [​IMG]

4. JDMEVOIXMR

Member JDMEVOIXMR GBAtemp Regular

United States
    When did this come out and where did you get it?

5. Niktout
    OP

Newcomer Niktout Member

France
    It came out on the 01/22 & got it somewhere on the net(not bought)