Surprisingly Conscious

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know that horrible, horrible feeling of laziness and the inability to move, due to lack of flexibility and being unfit? Do you know how you're sometimes too lazy and/or sick and tired of mourning over that so you just walk around accepting it uncomfortably? That's how my past year's been, and it doesn't get better.

I've got the flu. A really really horrible case. I guess that's just payback for not getting the flu in a good amount of years. I'm not being a whiny brat, but yesterday my condition was so bad I just wanted to gulp down a thousand pills and just get life over with. But no, I'm still not insane/sad enough to do stuff to myself. I take care of myself usually.

So today I was with that horrible feeling mentioned in the first paragraph, and the absolutely terrible flu. (worst combination possible)
So apparently there's this attraction the whole city's going apeshit about. Apparently it's the "scariest thing ever". "Bullshit" I thought.

I went for it, but even the look of it from outside gave me the creeps. Note that if you're a "shut up and stop exaggerating twerp, it wasn't that bad" type of person, I HIGHLY advise you not to go on reading. What I'm about to describe is legit. Legit absolute shit. Keep reading if you want to.

I stood outside the entrance to the attraction, with a friend. We were both nervous out of our minds. We couldn't decide whether to enter or not. Our conclusion was that it would suck to wait for this opportunity for two months then not go for it, so we went for it. I handed in $25 bucks.. and in we went.

We were asked about our ages. For my own age, I was WAY too short. And I wasn't even age-appropriate. I lied and said I was older. They surprisingly fell for it. We got all those warnings about how if we have asthma, heart conditions or anything like that, we should leave. First thing's first, the ceiling collapses BEHIND us. (the thing was designed REALLY smartly) There's an old-styled rock door. It wouldn't bulge. After waiting for minutes, the thing slammed open really loud, and scared the living hell out of me.

No one was behind the door. Then I was quickly pulled in by the hand into this pool of darkness. I lost my friend for a second. And I was held tightly by a masked freak. He whispered nasty things into my ear, causing me to jump and just run for my life. There was no exit. Not with all the collapsed ceilings and sealed gates. They warned me. I couldn't go back. Something was wrong though. The guy inside. He wasn't doing his job right. What he whispered I won't forget. I stood there, frozen. He followed me. All I could do was exclaim "Jesus Christ!". I tried to tell my friend what the guy whispered. He didn't believe it.

With no bravery left in me, I slowly asked the guy where he's taking me, and why he wants me. I tried to keep the fact that this is an attraction in mind. It didn't feel like one at all. I wanted to get out. Something was wrong. I'm sure of it. It's not designed to be like that. He apparently claimed he's taking my friend and me to "safety". Note that all of this is happening in pitch-black darkness, and I can't see a THING. Not even my own imagination to make up for the lack of images. Then he left us by ourselves. Before that, he whispered "don't move any single part of your body..."

I held my breath for a while. So did my friend. Suddenly, in this pitch-black room, it took me a while to figure out we were being stalked.
I needed to breathe, and it was so quiet that my exhaling was heard clearly. My flu didn't help.

"I see both of you.."

A quick flash of light and back to darkness, we were being chased by fucking chainsaws. Holy shit! I grabbed my friend's hand, and we RAN. Then that creepy guy we were with at first tries to get rid of the dicks with the chainsaws. We screamed at him. "Why the fuck did you leave us?! Is this shit even legal? Get us out!!"

All he replied after kicking those bastards off was ".... RUN!"

Dogs. Chainsaws. More shit. He ran really far away and was telling us we were too slow. We ran as fast as we could. In what felt like a LOT of corridors and hallways. (remember, pitch-black)

Still holding hands, my friend continued to run. Then the grip between us loosened, for I lay on the ground. I wasn't totally awake. I can't describe it. I was in this state between conscious and unconscious. I could hear. But I couldn't feel, see, or respond. My friend was screaming for help. The creepy person wasn't there though. He left. What happened is that as we were running, there was apparently a pole right in my path. I lay there, snapping out of that state. I could speak now. I told my friend to run, and I'd catch up. Before we wen't into the attraction, the people told us we can stop it in case of emergency. The pole was poorly placed. This wasn't supposed to happen. And it was an emergency.

"We want to stop!!" My friend cried out.
"Listen man its.." I tried to say.
"It's not okay. This shit's not fucking funny."

Being disconnected with that creepy guy for a while, he tries to come back and find us. He takes a flashlight out and sees me on the ground with my friend trying to get me up.

"In case of emergency, we're supposed to be allowed out!!!" cried my friend.
All I heard was a sigh from the creepy man.
"Let's just end this. Please" I tried to say.
"YOU JACK ASS!" said my friend.
The fucking idiot didn't do his job right again. He declined. And so we had to run the fuck out.
I was hardly able to get up. My face felt so deformed and my jawbone hurt like hell. I couldn't tell I until I could get out to the light and see for myself.
I'm finally out, and the light's almost blinding. I made it through the whole thing.

The staff outside seem shocked by my appearance.
I was covered in sweat, tears, dirt and looked messed up.
I went to the bathroom to see a really crooked jaw, a gigantic bruise and a generally messed up face in the mirror.
I cleaned my face, and my horribly deformed new look wasn't as noticeable. I tried to keep eye contact away from family members and went along saying I was on a rollercoaster.
Whatever you tempers may think, no, I am not going to tell anyone about my condition, even if it was for my own safety.
I don't one the whole family crowding around me as usual going all "OH MY GOODNESS BABY ARE YOU ALRIGHT BLAB BLA"
Besides, I'm visiting my ortho 3 days later to put some braces on. He's a professional. He's gonna need to examine my underbite anyways, so he'll notice it and know what to do.

Right now, I'm just lying down unable to speak with a MASSIVE headache and a runny nose.

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
rofl.gif
I'm laughing, but I'd probably be just as scared as you...

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
You sound like a pansy.

I never seem to get scared by, 'horror houses'.

It seems that it was well executed and obviously that pole wasn't supposed to be there, i'll give you that.

What i'm a bit confused about is what guy wasn't doing his job right?

Also, just out of curiosity what did the guy tell you?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Alright to be fair, as scary as it was, I wanted to move on because although I sort of wanted to get it over with, it was the first feeling of thrill I've had in quite a while. I was about to shit my pants, I swear to god.
But with the bump, all I wished for is to get the hell out.

plasma dragon007 said:
Your jaw is now deformed? What happened to it?? Did you break it or something by running into the pole?

I have no idea what's going on there.
When I swallow, for some reason I feel pain in my jaw bones (especially the one that pops out right next to the ear), and I can't open my mouth.
Also I can't have my head lean on my hand anymore while I'm on the internet or at school.
sad.gif

Have to wait till I go to the ortho. Hopefully I'll get to do an Xray or something cause if it legit broke, that would really just suck.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah youth.
I wish I could still be scared by imaginary/staged situations. Any and every haunted house or scary type thing I ever go to, i'm never scared. It's so obvious just to go with the flow and remember, it's fake.

Buut with a good imagination, things like what happened to you happened.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I can't be scared by haunted houses. It's a contrived, controlled situation where nothing can happen to you. How can one forget that?

PyroSpark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
Ah youth.
I wish I could still be scared by imaginary/staged situations. Any and every haunted house or scary type thing I ever go to, i'm never scared. It's so obvious just to go with the flow and remember, it's fake.

Buut with a good imagination, things like what happened to you happened.

This. To me, knowing it's staged, just kills any possibility of fear. :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: