Hacking Surprised to find hard to buy flash cart out of China,I can tell you some info

bluetoxic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm glad to find this forum.First topic thread I post here.The man and his team who develop Rev K101 plus usually post processing and opinion in Baidu Tieba(A chinese simplify forum).We crowd there so we knew much about Game Boy Advance include flash carts even the mechanic.

1.It's rather easy to buy ez4,elink2 and supercard minisd in China.You can search in the site taobao which seems like ebay you are familiar with.

2.In China there are many retrogame fans either,the fans' groups are in increase.So many fans carried out their consoles and other accessories like flash carts which bought nearly over 10 years ago.Through communicating in Chinese forums which games related,I know nearly all of these flash carts manufactured.

3.Some rare carts are also expensive in China like EZ Flash3,GBALink Zip2,Flash2 Advance Ultra,M3L Perfect,G6LPerfect,Ewin(512Mbits),XG2Turbo Plus.These carts all with RTC and have SMS function even support hardware save.

I prefer to discuss these stuffs and their feature or flaw.

Last edited by bluetoxic,

bluetoxic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I look some threads here, some guys bought incomplete Fire Card.It's one kind of gba flash carts.Many hacked and dumped card also use this name.Fire Card represent one category,not one card's name.A little complicated to explain it because of it's history.LOL.Maybe I could introduce them when I have free time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car