Hacking [SUPPORT] rxTools Official technical support thread

shinonome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i've compiled latest version from github, place everything on sd card, and its working fine only with browser. When i'm try to launch from ds profile top screen became gray and 3ds just freeze
I have fw 4.3 eur not downgraded 3ds, please help

Last edited by shinonome,

Sels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure what happened but im on rxtools 2.6 emunand 9.8 3ds xl us everythings working fine but today when my 3ds xl finished charging, I turned it on and ran rxrools on ds profile exploit it shows up the boot screen loading rx tools and suddenly it just goes black screen. It doesnt load anymore. Ive tried booting rxtools on the hold r button where you will choose boot rxmode on emunand but still. It does not load. Before this happened I just played pokemon x and saved it and then returned home on the 3ds xl then turned off then I plugged it in the charger. What is supposed to be the problem? Thanks for the help.

Sels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not sure what happened but im on rxtools 2.6 emunand 9.8 3ds xl us everythings working fine but today when my 3ds xl finished charging, I turned it on and ran rxrools on ds profile exploit it shows up the boot screen loading rx tools and suddenly it just goes black screen. It doesnt load anymore. Ive tried booting rxtools on the hold r button where you will choose boot rxmode on emunand but still. It does not load. Before this happened I just played pokemon x and saved it and then returned home on the 3ds xl then turned off then I plugged it in the charger. What is supposed to be the problem? Thanks for the help.
Nevermind. It ran when I took out the r4 dual core cart!

Elveman

Just passing by
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
o3DS eur 7.2.0/4.5.0 (emuNAND 9.8, unlinked)
I tried to inject FBI into SysNAND with rxTools (using right version v2050) but then when I boot H&S app in rxMode, it boots into H&S app itself and then crashes whenever I try navigating through it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
o3DS eur 7.2.0/4.5.0 (emuNAND 9.8, unlinked)
I tried to inject FBI into SysNAND with rxTools (using right version v2050) but then when I boot H&S app in rxMode, it boots into H&S app itself and then crashes whenever I try navigating through it. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Injecting H&S into a downgraded sysNAND (Thru Gateway) causes those problems. Even the emuNAND created from that downgraded sysNAND also has the same problem.

Inject the H&S app in the 9.8 emuNAND instead. Why did you inject FBI in the sysNAND anyway?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Tried installing FBI to sys nand and emunand and getting Error: Invalid Content Data hash.
Region: U and app is v2051

Edit: Now can't launch the Health and Safety App.

What is your sysNAND? Was it downgraded by using Gateway?

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
@Monty Kensicle MSET downgrading is possible on any firmware as long as you have the tools (ie. a way to run a CIA installer)
I have done this, but trying to run the mset exploit after downgrading and running the .NDS application only causes an error message to come up telling me the system will now reboot.

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have done this, but trying to run the mset exploit after downgrading and running the .NDS application only causes an error message to come up telling me the system will now reboot.
Even if you downgrade mset, you need to use the right installer. Look at Apache Thunder's posts in the last few pages

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States

Smellyfinger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing around and researching for an hour now and I'm stuck. I'm trying to generate xorpads with rxtools but I need sdinfo.bin

I have ncchinfo.bin now but I can't seem to generate sdinfo.bin with sdinfo_gen.py. Can anyone help please? I'm a noob to python so I have no idea what I'm doing.

In cmd I'm in the directory of the python files and I paste in file path to dB folder. But I get this: Error 2 The system cannot find the file specified 'D://Nintendo'

Lenan

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I' having a weird issue with the latest build of rxTools(2.6 and a self-compiled version of the latest github)
Whenever I boot into emunand, it loads up home menu but after it loads 3-4 games/icons, my console just freezes.
Anyone got any ideas what might be wrong?

StriderVM

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been playing around and researching for an hour now and I'm stuck. I'm trying to generate xorpads with rxtools but I need sdinfo.bin

I have ncchinfo.bin now but I can't seem to generate sdinfo.bin with sdinfo_gen.py. Can anyone help please? I'm a noob to python so I have no idea what I'm doing.

In cmd I'm in the directory of the python files and I paste in file path to dB folder. But I get this: Error 2 The system cannot find the file specified 'D://Nintendo'

You do not need sdinfo.bin if you're just generating xorpads.

Reactions: Smellyfinger

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've compiled latest version from github, place everything on sd card, and its working fine only with browser. When i'm try to launch from ds profile top screen became gray and 3ds just freeze
I have fw 4.3 eur not downgraded 3ds, please help
I'd like to know how you compiled from github. I've tried several ways and always get errors. I can compile everything else just fine (FBI, Pasta CFW, etc...) It would be appreciated if you could say what you did, including exactly what versions of mingw and stuff you used...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I'll rip a bag off my Volcano to that, brother
    +2
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet