Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanafuda

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got my SCminiSD / Superkey bundle today. It's very fresh production - new packaging that mentions DSL, and the SC is time stamped for 07/2006. The Superkey has a splash screen before booting the SC. If this has been posted already I apologize - my connection is on the fritz and ISP is very slow to get it repaired, so I'm only able to log on at random. ANyway, my understanding was that the Superkey did not have a logo splash like the Passcard3, but apparently now it does.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't worry about it. Its only on for a second and doesn't bother me. I have the passcard3 and I kinda think the splah screen makes it look quite good. I've never seen the SuperKey's though but the Passcard3's looks like the sticker on the front. The Passcard doesn have the best looking sticker and looks the most professional of all of the passcards. EZ's looks like shit. lol

FifthE1ement

SuperCardStore

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.SuperCardStore.com
XP
Country
I have been shipping SuperKeys since they were released. The first few hundred I shipped did not have a splash screen, but the ones I have been selling since the beginning of this month all do, so I guess this could be Version 2 of the SuperKey. There are no other differences that I am aware of.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, this has been discussed to death already. Please see my comparison chart in the PassMe/PassCard forum for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-