Superkey -splash screen

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by Hanafuda, Jul 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hanafuda
    OP

Hanafuda GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    I just got my SCminiSD / Superkey bundle today. It's very fresh production - new packaging that mentions DSL, and the SC is time stamped for 07/2006. The Superkey has a splash screen before booting the SC. If this has been posted already I apologize - my connection is on the fritz and ISP is very slow to get it repaired, so I'm only able to log on at random. ANyway, my understanding was that the Superkey did not have a logo splash like the Passcard3, but apparently now it does.

2. memyselfandi

memyselfandi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 10, 2005
    United States
    People have reported that new versions have a splash screen so yours is from the newer sets.

3. antihaxer

antihaxer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 3, 2006
    United States
    My EZPASS3 has no splash screen. muhahaha

4. FifthE1ement

FifthE1ement GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 19, 2006
    United States
    I wouldn't worry about it. Its only on for a second and doesn't bother me. I have the passcard3 and I kinda think the splah screen makes it look quite good. I've never seen the SuperKey's though but the Passcard3's looks like the sticker on the front. The Passcard doesn have the best looking sticker and looks the most professional of all of the passcards. EZ's looks like shit. lol

FifthE1ement

5. SuperCardStore

SuperCardStore Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 9, 2006
    I have been shipping SuperKeys since they were released. The first few hundred I shipped did not have a splash screen, but the ones I have been selling since the beginning of this month all do, so I guess this could be Version 2 of the SuperKey. There are no other differences that I am aware of.

6. pelago

pelago Member

Feb 20, 2006
  7. Lily

Lily One Scary Lady

Former Staff
    Jun 18, 2004
    Canada
    British Columbia
    Yes, this has been discussed to death already. Please see my comparison chart in the PassMe/PassCard forum for more details.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.