Candy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello!

My Fiance bought from them about 4 weeks ago (21th December) for me. But we still haven't received it yet. It's meant to be between 4-6 working days.

I've emailed them last week and still no reply yet. The status of the delivery have been shipped for over two weeks. I'm getting to believe we have been ripped off.

What should we do?

We paid £56
frown.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1/14/08 6:49 AM
I ordered and payed for a R4, Never got anything, just a mail that they sent it too me.
I don't recommand this shop for sure!!!!

1/9/08 6:06 PM
I ordered an R4 card on Dec. 2, they e-mailed me on Dec. 7 saying it was shipped with a tracking number. It is now Jan. 9, 2008 and I STILL have not received it! The tracking number doesn't work, and after 4 e-mails I finally got a reply saying they would try it again. I'm sorry I ever went with this company. I needed to order another one for my other son and went with another company. This one is flakey and unreliable. I will be shocked it I ever get the one I ordered from them. If I don't receive it, I will fight payment!

1/7/08 10:05 AM
I do not recommand this store.
I have order the 10th December 2007 3 Supercard DS One with 3 Micro SD Card. I have received the 3 Supercard DS but I have never received the Memory Card.

Since the 28th Decembre I have sent them 4 e-mails and they never answer me.

They have stole me 45 EUR.... So My position is do not order to this Website...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2