Hacking Supercard software no longer works with Vista?

• Thread starter Clarkey
  • Start date
  • Views 2,343
  • Replies 10
C

Clarkey

OP
Dear all

I have just bought a new computer with Vista installed.

WHen I launch the latest SC SD software, only half of the screen shows up on the screen. i remedied this by editing the properties of the shortcut to 'maximize'. This worked so I'm now able to download roms onto the cart. However, when I try to go into any options, half the screen is showing again and I'm unable to make any changes.

This fault also occurs on programs that are basic trainers for games. Any ideas?

Phil Clarke

sidneyyoung

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
go up to a higher resolution and make sure the graphics drivers for vista are installed

i had this exact problem when my monitor broke and had to use a spare that could only manage 800x600 max... the bottom of the options screen was inaccesable, so you can't press the OK button

Infinitus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't get Vista. That simple. :V

But anyway, couldn't you just click and drag the menu bar thing over so it fits?

Try increasing your monitor's resolution, that may help.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't get Vista. That simple. :V

But anyway, couldn't you just click and drag the menu bar thing over so it fits?

Try increasing your monitor's resolution, that may help.

If your buying a new pc, you haven't got that option. I've tried the latest supercard software on vista and it seems to be running fine.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is from another forum:

QUOTE said:
I think its because your DPI setting is Large size (120 DPI) or something. Try changing back to Normal Size (96 DPI).
(This is in XP; I don't know if Vista has this option.)

Seems it worked for other guy, so hope it helps!

Worked for me too for the couple months I had Vista Ultimate. All I did was run in XP compatibility mode and run as admin.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
damn that sucks.. I guess I will have to keep that xp dual boot after all. it isn't that big of a deal though to keep xp about, just as long as it doesn't access MSIE.

crumpster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey bro, i got vista are you using the latest version? mine works just fine using windows vista ultimate. I did not use compatibility mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yes that's why yours won't leave me alone