Hacking Supercard SD Help

thirn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have both the ds one and a Supercard SD Mini. My DS one works just fine. I am having trouble getting my supercard SD to work. The only firmware I have installed is sd_185.bin. is this all I need to run the card? I have already run the roms through the converter. My DS doesn't even recognize any cartridge in the GBA slot.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your DS doesn't recognize the GBA cartridge at all, then you've got a hardware problem between the cartridge and the GBA slot.

Also note that installing the firmware requires you to actually launch the sd_185.bin file (once you get it booting correctly that is). Just copying it to your card isn't enough. The SCSD will already have some sort of firmware pre-installed to let you get to the Supercard menu where you can select the *.bin file and launch it to upgrade the firmware.

thirn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, thanks. It recognized it once, but the language was not English for sure. I hit A, and a menu came up to upgrade it. I hit yes, and I got a read flash id error! Is my card broken?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be, might not be. Since the DS doesn't recognize it at all, I'd try to see if you could get a replacement. If that one fails as well, then perhaps something is wrong with your GBA slot itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them