Hacking supercard sd card error

casey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I insert my supercard ds one with a kingston 2 gb sd card into my NDSL and get two white screens with the bottom screen having this message: No find SD card! Please turn off NDS!
I formatted the sd card choosing FAT32, then put the scshell folder and MSFORSC.NDS file that I got from the supercard site in the root of the card. I followed instructions on this site for setting up & using supercard, searched this site and google for answers, found no solutions. Any help is appreciated. I tested the card and got this:

Test Flash
flash id ok!
flash ok!

Test sd card
sd error! error code:0001

Test Psram
psram ok!

Now SuperCard DS Version:
English Ver1.01

Test finished.

Zaiga

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
After looking at the self test. It looks like your Micro SD card isn't working. Did you try using your SD card in other devices to test it?

casey

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any other device to test the sd card on.
It's a new card, never used before. I guess I'll try
another sd card. Thanks for the help.

Eruvear

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

i have the same problem as casey, but my card isn't new, i played with it about 2 years and now it doesn't work anymore. i tried my sd card in other devices where it works. but other cards don't work in my system, same for one of my original games... and my sd card with another super cars ds one works on another device but not my super card with my ds card on another ds system... And on my device doesn't work anything... can someone help me???

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer