Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

Supercard Patcher v2.58

improved game compatibility!

A new update to the Supercard software has been released which improves game compatibility. Here's what's new:
Supercard Team said:

• Software V2.58:

[*] Added support a game type such as: 0635 The Legend Of Spyro A New Beginning (E), 0664 Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (E)

[*] Increase the compatibility of game save.
  • download.gif
    Official Download Site / Mirrors and GBAtemp Discussion

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
* It fixes Tony Hawks Downhill Jam

* It should Fix Ultimate Spider-man (it add's a save for this game with 4% saved already)
BUT it doesn't work on all releases, many Ultimate spider-man releases still lock up at title screen

* Danny Phantom now gives 2 White screens, so completely broken witht his release

* Nacho Libre still gives a 0Kb file

* Castlevania POR still has the same problems

Still need to test a few more things.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
"Increase the compatibility of game save."? Does that mean Pokémon DP will now actually save to a 512KB save if I create one for it?

(In case anyone wonders: If I created a 512KB save for PokéDP in earlier versions, it still insisted on the save being a 256KB save and leaving the rest empty.)

ron555

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Castlevania POR still has the same problems

POR crashes very rarely. I think it crashed like 2-3 times for me.

I just realized that the SC Lite has MAJOR slowdowns in Tenisu no oujisama (Prince of Tennis DS) on one of the levels, despite a SC Lite, all settings good, and high speed 1GB SD micro.

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
* It fixes Tony Hawks Downhill Jam

* It should Fix Ultimate Spider-man (it add's a save for this game with 4% saved already)
BUT it doesn't work on all releases, many Ultimate spider-man releases still lock up at title screen

* Danny Phantom now gives 2 White screens, so completely broken witht his release

* Nacho Libre still gives a 0Kb file

* Castlevania POR still has the same problems

Still need to test a few more things.

Well Ultimate Spiderman works for me and so does Castlevania, but I have yet to try tony hawk. BTW, theres no need to play Nacho Libre since it sucks.

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
Castlevania POR still has the same problems

POR crashes very rarely. I think it crashed like 2-3 times for me.

I just realized that the SC Lite has MAJOR slowdowns in Tenisu no oujisama (Prince of Tennis DS) on one of the levels, despite a SC Lite, all settings good, and high speed 1GB SD micro.

But still 2-3 crashes isn't just very rare... considering you only played it a little while, since the patcher has just been released.

Bentso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I've never had any problems with SC Lite and POR with 2,57 firmware. And I'am using Kingston's slow speed microsd-card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo