Hacking Supercard Lite Rumble Problems

gi2eeni3uddha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. My supercard lite has not been able to pick up the new firmware. I put the updated BIN file on to my mirco SD card, but the super card still does not pick it up. Can someone help me please!?!?! Also, when I load games on there, it picks up the saves of the games but not the actually game itself... Any suggestion would help, thank you

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*.bin files are for non-Rumble cards. You need a *.scu file, which you put on the root of your card and upgrade upon bootup.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is your DS flashed? If not, do you have a NoPass (Superkey, passcard, etc.) or a slot 1 flashcart that can boot slot 2 in DS mode?

You can't just pop an SC Rumble into your unflashed DS by itself and have it work, you have to have some method of booting slot 2 in DS mode.

gi2eeni3uddha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im pretty much an idiot when it comes to this stuff. What do you mean by flashed DS? I have a supercard sd one for my slot 1. Ive been trying to play the GBA roms on my SC lite rumble but it doesn't pick up the games?
What are the steps I should do to make it work?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I missed that part of your first post. The Rumble series has no RAM and thus cannot play GBA games at all. If you have a SCDS, then your SCL Rumble is effectively useless, unless you really care about being able to use it for rumble-enabled DS games. You can use the SCDS as a NoPass to boot the SC Rumble in DS mode in order to run patched DS games from it, but since you can run clean roms directly from the SCDS there's little reason to do this aside from having a bit more space to store stuff.

As for the firmware, you want the "upgrade.scu" file from http://eng.supercard.cn/soft_scrumble.htm . Put it on the root of your card and bootup. It should automatically prompt you to update. Afterwards, delete the file from your card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one +1