r3z

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WHERE's the Emenal Navy color ???

The navy isn't getting any love!.. seems as if most manufacturers are just producing black, and navy users are expected to accept it as good enough - the M3 Lite is even coming out with black/white/ice blue (as with the G6 english version) and no navy which I was disappointed to hear.. I'm sure it's more popular than ice blue at least! If you want a proper navy cart the best bet would seem to be the new version of EWIN2 micro (flush/with GBA support) which is supposed to be coming out next month as they did a great job matching the colour (even with glossy finish) with their current cart.

In the end I just picked up a white SCL and painted the visible surface. I just used water-based paint and applied it lightly incase I wanted to change/it looked crap but although it's not a very deep navy it doesn't look bad at all so I'm leaving it as it is for now (or if I get another DSL it shouldn't be difficult to take it off and change it to another colour
smile.gif
).

emoney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Great. 1 week after I finally get my white one.
mad.gif
Oh well, just a little white showing doesn't look too bad on black dslite. At least not enough for me to care.

rkenshin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is the SCLite that hard to take apart or is it because of the dual circuit board design connected by a thin cable that's stopping them from including extra cases with the original white version?

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, its not hard to take apart but it can easily be broken if you open it to fast as you can seperate the small transfer cable. I guess they would rather release a whole new product rather than have to replace 2 out of 5 SuperCard Lite's due to cable breakage.

FifthE1ement
yaynds.gif

compi_

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I think the white SCL looks awsome in the Black DS Lite!
But I wonder if they fixed the super tight fit wth this black Supercard Lite ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...