Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wonderful news.

Code:
Program aspects:
1. Redesigned the card reading I/O, greatly enhance the speed of card reading.
2. Fixed to The Legend of Zelda (4544,4594) save size to 8Mbit, 3690 - Made in Ore (J) (3690) save size to 256Mbit, Daigasso! Band Brothers (2385) save size to 64Mbit.
3. Fixed RPG tools for DS, screen mess error, change save size to 256Mbit.
4. Fixed a Real time save bug, some games, such as 0444 etc. no longer crash.
5. Fixed a read patch bug, some games, such as pocket baseball (4518) etc. no longer crashes.
6. Fixed Sonic Classic Collection(4765), Keroro RPG (J)(4762), Alice_In_Wonderland (U)(4760) patch mode crashes error.
7. Fixed Made in Ore(4812) (4274)
Interface aspects:
1. Added a button “Disable all” in the cheat code system.
2. Greatly reduces the waiting time into the directory (for comparison for before if there are a lot of files, enter directory will slow down)

Some game can run in Clean mode:
3540 - Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzli (Europe) (4k save size)
4237 - Combat of Giants: Dragons (4k save size)
Animal Crossing Chinese Version (2M save size)
4800 Infinite Space (4k save size)
4638 Might & Magic Clash of Heroes (Europe) (64k save size)

Rogue_Syst3m

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can we get a link to the update?

gbasp.gif

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
It doesn't work with my Sandisk 16GB Class 2 microSDHC card, no matter the speed level I try to put on the menu.

It opens every folder fine, except my main Games Folder. When I try to open it, the upper screen and the lower screen change sides and it just hangs...

ryker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work on my 8gd transcend 6 speed micro card, dsone version sdhc. Shows everything but when you select the game folder it just sits there.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
adrian2040 said:
It doesn't work with my Sandisk 16GB Class 2 microSDHC card, no matter the speed level I try to put on the menu.

It opens every folder fine, except my main Games Folder. When I try to open it, the upper screen and the lower screen change sides and it just hangs...
How many games have you got in that folder?

adrian2040

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Overlord Nadrian said:
adrian2040 said:

Many. But it didn't hang up on SP1...

jbunsarnett

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are having problems with your old saves try this:

Not sure if it's already fixed, but try changing the extension of your save files from .sav to .SAV (in caps).
If it still isn't found, rename your old save file so it has the exact same name of the rom. This should be already fixed but i'm not completely sure, since in the first betas it has problems to recognize the old savegames because of them being cut by the old OS (because of the 8 characters limit).
Also if when you check your Mario & Luigi RPG 3 directory you find 2 .sav files, be very careful, make a backup of both before trying to change or delete one, since you could end deleting your savegame. I tought this was already fixed, but now i'm not sure.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
adrian2040 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
adrian2040 said:

Many. But it didn't hang up on SP1...
As JohnLoco said, try putting the games in multiple folders. I wonder why it does that though, I have a SanDisk 8GB Class 2 microSDHC with 100 games in one folder and it only takes a second to open it.

QUOTE(jbunsarnett @ Mar 23 2010, 09:04 PM)
If you are having problems with your old saves try this:

Not sure if it's already fixed, but try changing the extension of your save files from .sav to .SAV (in caps).
If it still isn't found, rename your old save file so it has the exact same name of the rom. This should be already fixed but i'm not completely sure, since in the first betas it has problems to recognize the old savegames because of them being cut by the old OS (because of the 8 characters limit).
Also if when you check your Mario & Luigi RPG 3 directory you find 2 .sav files, be very careful, make a backup of both before trying to change or delete one, since you could end deleting your savegame. I tought this was already fixed, but now i'm not sure.
That's been fixed since the official SP1 release, only the early beta versions had it.

joedanger

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zenith94 said:
Whenever I loading my save file on soulsilver using this new sp, it just goes to black screen.

This didn't happen on sp1
Your problem is related to the ds1patch.dat file used in EOS SP2, apparently it's the same one that was released yesterday that fixes WarioWare D.I.Y. but it has problems with Pokemon (the game loads fine the first time, but gives a black screen the next times).
Atm the only way to fix it is to use the older ds1patch.dat file, that way Pokemon should work fine again but WarioWare won't work.
If you need the old ds1patch file i posted it here: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-5630-14-1.html (around the middle section of the page)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, atleast it's still avaliable
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes but it wasn't meant to be a comedy thread
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and edge of the forum is mostly comedy and games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    so I don't get why it got moved at all
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    on most sites mods hated me, sooner or later, but usually over time I get either banned or the mods get used to me
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    sometimes to the point of thanking me for my quick actions etc against spam and other stuff, but yea...its either they come to respect me or outright hate me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If it's not game related, it will be moved to the Egde of the forum. Mods have moved a few of my threads also.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Well atleast they didn't delete it completely.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    hmm
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    uoiea
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    huh?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Aeiou backwards
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    ?tuw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yltcaxE
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ¡¡¡ tttoN
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ssssey ioBtneicnA@
    +1
    :angry: ¡¡¡¡¡ oooooooooooooooooooooooN
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ?draeh ton uoy evaH
    Gives you "The 🖕 BIRD" :tpi::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    :2lfor::2lfor::2lfor::ipt: "DRIB 🖕ehT" uoy seviG. *
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Atmosphere and Hekate both have been updated to support FW 18. Yay!
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Atmosphere and Hekate both have been updated to support FW 18. Yay!