Hacking Supercard : DSTwo

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm going to be buying one of these hopefully today. I was wondering if you could give me your own personal review on it though. Is it worth the money of £33. Does it fix game freezes like it states it does?

Thanks.

Paranoid Mouse C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say it is worth it. It's the only flashcard I'd feel comfortable recommending to anyone else. I've experienced no freezes. However, the DSTWO's RTS has caused strange audio glitches and other odd behavior for me personally on a few titles, but such things are far and few between to really warrant looking at another flashcard. The DSTWO is what you want.

gordillo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ive had mine for a year now, and all i can say that it is what it claim it is, the best flashcard out there
it had some hiccups sometimes but thats cause of the contacts were dirty, and the SC team is really quick at releasing fixes

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Been watching a few reviews on this flashcard. I'm defo going to buy one I think. They do seem alot better than any other i've seen or used.

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does the supercard ds two support any size sdhc card? Just waiting to get paid before I buy one. Looking forward to it as at the moment I have to chop and change between the ds lite and my 3ds xl. Getting bored of that now though and would love it to be all in one ds.

aalokishere

Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Does the supercard ds two support any size sdhc card? Just waiting to get paid before I buy one. Looking forward to it as at the moment I have to chop and change between the ds lite and my 3ds xl. Getting bored of that now though and would love it to be all in one ds.
Yes, it does. Upto 32 gb that is(I don't know if more is supported)

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so what about game freezes? I have been trying to play Pokemon black / white lately and it freezes a lot not tried much else though.

Will this be fixed on the DSTwo? Is there a list of games that flash arts struggle with etc???

smartinez281

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got mine a few days back and have not had time to set up the card much. I played the gba emulator,but I have a few problems..maybe someone knows a fix:
Some games that are listed as "Works" here http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/DSTWO_GBA_Emulator_Compatibility
run choppy to me..like not smooth.
For example LoZ ALTTP runs a bit slow.
Anyway to stretch out the screen so that the fills the entire top screen of the 3DS?
Maybe its just the stock gba emu that I am using is outdated..

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Still waiting for my card to arrive. I ordered it on the 28th May. Hoping it will be here today in time for the weekend.

:(

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be honest, I've gotten quite a few game freezes when using the DS2, mostly while playing Mother3 on the GBA emulator, but also on a couple DS games, but I also figure it's probably a faulty microSD

Deleted member 319809

MAH BOI/GURL
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll be honest, I've gotten quite a few game freezes when using the DS2, mostly while playing Mother3 on the GBA emulator, but also on a couple DS games, but I also figure it's probably a faulty microSD
Hi.

For 32 MiB GBA ROMs on NDSGBA, 16-32 MiB on TempGBA or any size of DS ROM, the card does have an effect and can freeze the game if it's too slow, because the game's data is loaded when needed. Mother 3 is 32 MiB, I believe, so that would be it.

8 MiB GBA ROMs are always loaded into RAM fully before starting them in NDSGBA and TempGBA.

It would help most games if you had a microSD card with a faster read speed.

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well it's still not here. I'm hoping that it should be here this week. It's been almost two weeks since I ordered it now. I think it must have been sent via India first on camel back.

Ryzla86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, just got my 3DSxl and need a flash cart as my old TTDS is not compatible. Having a read through some threads it seems the DSTwo can emulate GBA games pretty good, so ive decided to go with this. any of you guys recommend a online store? from the UK if thats any help.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, just got my 3DSxl and need a flash cart as my old TTDS is not compatible. Having a read through some threads it seems the DSTwo can emulate GBA games pretty good, so ive decided to go with this. any of you guys recommend a online store? from the UK if thats any help.
While the DSTwo has by far the best GBA emulation, it's still kinda' crappy. Tons of games don't run fullspeed, many do not run at all, etc.

The DS is a bad platform for emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1