SuperCard DSTwo Theme for R4/Acekard!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by The9thBit, Nov 23, 2015.

?

Is it a good theme?

1. BEST THEME EVER!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. It's good.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Meh.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. MY EYES ARE BLEEDING THIS IS HORRIBLE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The9thBit
    OP

The9thBit Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    I've been a lurker on these forums for a good while, and so far I've only ever posted support threads. In exchange for everyone putting up with my noob questions, I present to you: the SCDS2 Theme for R4/Acekard!

This is the first theme I've ever made, but I still think it came out pretty well. The general idea here was to capture the look of Supercard's Evolution OS, but on the WoodR4/WoodRPG firmware.
    Obviously the actual layout of the menu hasn't changed; I'm not a wizard. If you want the DSTwo's actual menu layout, then just buy one. If you just want the fancy visuals, then that's what this is for!

I'll make a video of it with a link here soon (maybe).
    Enjoy!

Also, on a side note, I really enjoyed making this, so if you have any theme you'd like to see, lemme know and I might give it a shot!

Attached Files:

Tomato Hentai and zfreeman like this.
  2. d0k3

d0k3 3DS Homebrew Legend

Dec 3, 2004
    Gambia, The
    Nice! Just yesterday I got my R4i Gold (http://www.r4ids.cn/). It will work with that, correct? Well, what I'd really like to see is a minimalistic theme, possibly based around Googles Material Design. Don't know how that would come out, and just a suggestion for now.

Also, could you post a screenshot or a photo?

The9thBit likes this.
  3. The9thBit
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    I'm working on the screenshots and stuff, that'll be here either tomorrow or later today, most likely. It should work on that card, but I no guarantees. The one I have (and thus what it's been tested on) is the R4i RTS 3DS.
    The minimalistic theme is a good idea, I might have to try that one. I'm not making an promises though! ;)

4. The9thBit
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    Put the video online! (Sorry about the quality, I'm kinda new to this :P)

zfreeman and d0k3 like this.
  5. mariorpg21

mariorpg21 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2015
    United States
    Can you help me get this on my r4i sdhc 3ds rts? I only have a skins option, which is not the same as themes. Thanks!

6. The9thBit
    OP

Newcomer
    Mar 25, 2015
    United States
    Put it in the skins directory and see if it works ;P