Hacking Supercard DSTwo Raffle. May Raffle

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dog ate my flash cart.
mangledacekard.png

Edit: Forgot the featues I like. Umm.......... It should work a hell of a lot better than the mangled card in that pick and hopefully it doesn't taste as good.

obito

I can have a title?! :O
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I want a DStwo so I can give it to my brother, because he loves GBA stuff (he gave his away to his cousins in the philippines)
Or I could keep it myself and give him my acekard 2i =P

The thing I really like about it is GBA emulation, cause I can play pokemanz =D

popoffka

Trophies
Website
popoffka.ru
XP
Country
Like everybody here, I want a DSTWO too :D
The thing I like the most about it is DviX/XviD video playback, because it's so cool to play my favourite TV shows on my DS! GBA emulation and anti-AP are cool too, 'cause I like both old and new games :D

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I had like to have a flashcard on my own cause i don t have one my friend had gave his flashcard (Ez Vi) for 2 days and i liked it much but i hadn t a chance to play before
smile.gif
i like the gba emulation cause i want to play the good old Emerald

eponie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
popoffka said:
Like everybody here, I want a DSTWO too
biggrin.gif

The thing I like the most about it is DviX/XviD video playback, because it's so cool to play my favourite TV shows on my DS! GBA emulation and anti-AP are cool too, 'cause I like both old and new games
biggrin.gif

In the end, SC DStwo doesn't come out with the multimedia playback feature you wanted most.

zop2291

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want the SuperCard DSTWO because i need one some one robbed my dsi and acekard 2i with an 8gb and now i have to start all over.right now im working up getting a dsi again im almost there now if i win this raffle all i need is a memory card, and besides im working on trying to get this one so hope i win
toot.gif

sorry about this
the feature i like would be the RTS & the free cheat

zapoqx

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.raptr.com
XP
Country
United States
I would want the DSTwo especially when looking at the features themselves and that if I get a DSi in the future, its already prepared for it (and one less thing to get).
But if I had to choose one feature to like, I would say the SNES gaming only because I have always thought it would be cool in a way to play for example: Star Fox while walking (Don't ask me why, it just seemed good at the time).

Thanks

P.S. @Mantis, that is a pretty good reason :wtf:

swornsecrets

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want the Supercard DS2 because I broke my bf's acekard, (he doesnt know it yet, just happened today), and I need something to replace it so he wont kill me, and I'm kinda not swimming in money at the moment. Plus he has a DSI and would like to play gba games. My fav features are the Free Cheat mode because thats a cool feature no other DS cart has.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments