Hacking Supercard DSTwo questions

LastingCry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got tired of buying these cheap Acekart and R4i cards which becomes completely useless after a couple of updates on the 3DS. So, I decided to get the DSTwo card, but got some questions first.

1. Is the DSTwo card bulletproof from future updates?
2. Can it play GBA and SNES roms perfectly?

Thank you!

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got tired of buying these cheap Acekart and R4i cards which becomes completely useless after a couple of updates on the 3DS. So, I decided to get the DSTwo card, but got some questions first.

1. Is the DSTwo card bulletproof from future updates?
2. Can it play GBA and SNES roms perfectly?

Thank you!

The DSTwo has very good update capability, and will likely not die soon. My launch DSTwo is still working fine. As far as emulation, it's pretty good on the GBA, but SNES is a bit spotty if I recall correctly.

LastingCry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks a lot for your reply; just two more questions though:
- There's only one version of DSTwo, right? so if I buy one right now it should 100% work on my 3DS XL? That's something I hate about the R4i Cards, there's so many different versions.
- The average price range is $35-$40, correct? Just to make sure that I don't get overcharged, lol.

mr. fancypants

that´s ´Sir´ for you!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ther is one version but the have more producht like the dsone but the dstwo is better (and works on a 3ds) but besides this yes there is only version of the dstwo

no you dont get overcharged when you buy the card it seems a little bit to much but what you get in exchange is it worthy

because:

it provides two emulators GBA and SNES
you can play movie without moonshel on it
and yes its intil now update-proof

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes, however you have to update it when you get it or it won't work with your 3DS XL (You have to update it with another console, if you don't have another console ask the reseller to update it for you before sending it) and yes its about 35-40$ only.

soulrazor

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, however you have to update it when you get it or it won't work with your 3DS XL (You have to update it with another console, if you don't have another console ask the reseller to update it for you before sending it) and yes its about 35-40$ only.

that is not correct most sellers sell the dstwo already patched to be usable on latest 3ds xl firmware.(i think all do, but maybe there are some lazy sellers)

All you need to do is ask the seller if it is already updated to the latest firmware

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
that is not correct most sellers sell the dstwo already patched to be usable on latest 3ds xl firmware.(i think all do, but maybe there are some lazy sellers)

All you need to do is ask the seller if it is already updated to the latest firmware

Yeah most, I was referring as some sellers don't sell their DSTWO already updated (I bought mine and it wasn't updated).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs