Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Actually, DSTWO hardware is finished last month, but found out a hardware bug, this is a small bug, will not effect the using of DSTWO, but SC team decided redesign the hardware and fixed this bug, now, the hardware is OK today, and I got a sample to test. I am testing the hardware, and find out the software bugs and report to SC team. I am not a good tester, so I will not write a review, but I will release some information about it. thanks

Source

WOOT.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone already posted this before. Still doesn't mean its going to be released soon. But I know for sure that it will be released in April, and the shops will probably have it around late april.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Someone already posted this before. Still doesn't mean its going to be released soon. But I know for sure that it will be released in April, and the shops will probably have it around late april.
mind linking me to the thread ?
biggrin.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least we get to hear SOMETHING about it, rather than to tell every person who asks a question about the DSTWO that it is still in progress/no info on it yet.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
Wouldn't that mean it will be released soon? April is only like a week and a half away. Unless you meant like a couple days soon, but seeing as this isn't even an official announcement who would think that? I also just read this a couple days ago on their forums. It's great to hear that gbatemp is getting a sample at the end of this week? Or is it actually next week? The twitter post was posted last week after all.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Uncle FEFL said:
KingVamp said:
Jakob95 said:
biggrin.gif
In my post?
Or do you mean the person who already posted before - i.e. Me!!.
laugh.gif
You'll find My post here

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
maybe jakob is refering to gamekool?
My mistake, just asked Gamekool again and they said that they meant that the latest time will come out in late April, but not march. Its a little hard for me to understand them because of there english.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
Uncle FEFL said:
KingVamp said:
Jakob95 said:
biggrin.gif
In my post?
Or do you mean the person who already posted before - i.e. Me!!.
laugh.gif
You'll find My post here
I thought he meant the Supercard thread. Regardless, I'm sorry for not checking that topic, and thanks for the info!

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Jakob95 said:
elixirdream said:
maybe jakob is refering to gamekool?
My mistake, just asked Gamekool again and they said that they meant that the latest time will come out in late April, but not march. Its a little hard for me to understand them because of there english.

hahahahahhaa...
i can understand them perfectly!

anyway, thanks for the info

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New Information on the SUPERCARD DSTWO: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-5718-1-1.html.

DS FREE CHEAT

QUOTE said:
There was a time no news about SuperCard DSTWO, until in a debug state. After a period of testing the hardware has stabilized. UI interface for such products is also a reference to some excellent practical layout, based on the integration of the new design elements. In fact, we now see UI is not the official version, this is the first edition of UI.

GBA emulator software has been OK, the new feature "DS Free Cheat" is the SC group recently developed a new feature, based on DSTWO hardware architecture is similar to the development of a computer on the "Game Master" or PSP “Free Cheat”. Such as a new game has just come out today no Cheat Code or too lazy to download a Cheat Code, how can I do? Then you can open the "DS Free Cheat" function. In the game screen to see any change in value can be modified through this feature. For example, see the main character in the game screen HP value, you can use "DS Free Cheat" function, to find the address of this HP value, modify it or lock it. "DS Free Cheat" support two searching mode: Standard and Fuzzy. More DSTWO information and news please view official forum.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I am r4ymond said:
New Information on the SUPERCARD DSTWO: http://forum.supercard.sc/thread-5718-1-1.html.

DS FREE CHEAT

QUOTE said:
There was a time no news about SuperCard DSTWO, until in a debug state. After a period of testing the hardware has stabilized. UI interface for such products is also a reference to some excellent practical layout, based on the integration of the new design elements. In fact, we now see UI is not the official version, this is the first edition of UI.

GBA emulator software has been OK, the new feature "DS Free Cheat" is the SC group recently developed a new feature, based on DSTWO hardware architecture is similar to the development of a computer on the "Game Master" or PSP “Free Cheat”. Such as a new game has just come out today no Cheat Code or too lazy to download a Cheat Code, how can I do? Then you can open the "DS Free Cheat" function. In the game screen to see any change in value can be modified through this feature. For example, see the main character in the game screen HP value, you can use "DS Free Cheat" function, to find the address of this HP value, modify it or lock it. "DS Free Cheat" support two searching mode: Standard and Fuzzy. More DSTWO information and news please view official forum.
Now that is awesome. Hopefully the sample GBAtemp gets won't be too buggy, so they can try it out
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...