Hacking Supercard DSTWO: General Discussion & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saddamsdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
Pliskron said:
Video playback is slow as molasses on some games. I tried dawn of sorrow and phantom hourglass both were slow but kingdom hearts was fine. The other interesting thing I noticed is that this card supports DS-GBA linkage.
DS-GBA linkage? what do you mean by that?

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone figured out a way to soft reset without having to touch the screen? I miss just pressing L+R+A+B+Down to rage quit during frustrating games.

Also, anyone figured out a way to get a favourites folder with shortcuts to recently played games? It's a f**king bitch to have to go through the DSi-esque main menu (with all the plugins), then scroll ALLLLL the way down my 300 game list to get to Yoshi's Island.

Maybe I'm just nitpicking, but I'm trying to get all the features of the DSTWO, with the user-friendliness of an Acekard
yay.gif
. It's a shame the DSTWO doesn't have many settings when it comes to user interface... and I doubt they will ever be added in the future. Wish my DSTWO could have a baby with my Acekard and I could be grandfather to a young SuperkardTWOi
biggrin.gif

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JinTrigger said:
ok i plan on making videos going through all the features (cause im bored), but why can't i load the menu with the free cheat thing on it on some games

The in-game menu doesn't work for some games. Well so far the only game I've encountered is POP: The Forgotten Sands, but I'm beginning to think that it's because the game doesn't use any buttons (it only uses the touch screen), so none of my hotkeys are being registered.

What games does the in-game menu not work in? Maybe try changing the hotkeys to buttons that the game uses.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have received my DSTWO from shoptemp today!
smile.gif

I got the PINK strap...
blush.gif
wub.gif

It works fine so far, I tried it on my DSLite and DSi, both recognized it fine, I only tried playing GBA so far.

But I'm happy.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a light blue strap. Too bad I won't be using it.

Also, while taking the card out of the tray, it came apart a bit. I snapped it back together, but I'm wondering if it'll happen again, and just as easily as the first time. Have others had this problem?

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OrGoN3 said:
I got a light blue strap. Too bad I won't be using it.

Also, while taking the card out of the tray, it came apart a bit. I snapped it back together, but I'm wondering if it'll happen again, and just as easily as the first time. Have others had this problem?

Yes, I had the same problem but I never occurred again after I got it out of the box. I think there's no need to worry unless you want to throw your Supercard across your room against a wall
tongue.gif

daroga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if this is the correct thread, but I'll throw this question here anyway.

Am I completely dense, or does the "key mapping" not really work in any logical fashion on the GBA emulator? I want to make Y/B the equivalent of B/A on the GBA, as I find that setup more comfortable. However, it only seems to let me move the A button from the DS A button to the DS Y button, which when changed, is backwards and doesn't make any sense. It doesn't let me change the B button assignment at all.

Am I missing something or is that just a current limitation of the emulator at this point? Using the latest EOS, 1.13 of the emu.

viz

neckbeard
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
daroga said:
Not sure if this is the correct thread, but I'll throw this question here anyway.

Am I completely dense, or does the "key mapping" not really work in any logical fashion on the GBA emulator? I want to make Y/B the equivalent of B/A on the GBA, as I find that setup more comfortable. However, it only seems to let me move the A button from the DS A button to the DS Y button, which when changed, is backwards and doesn't make any sense. It doesn't let me change the B button assignment at all.

Am I missing something or is that just a current limitation of the emulator at this point? Using the latest EOS, 1.13 of the emu.

I read on the chinese forum, the key assignment stuff has a bug that will be fixed

coattails

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got a navy blue strap, and its complete garbage... the metal hinge thingy looks like it can scratch my DS and for some reason it just really smells like sh*t!

It's a cute gesture by the SC team to include it though. If you're ordering a new DSTWO, you can probably ask for a specific color strap in the shipping notes from a site like 0shippingzone.
I only know of 1 person who has gotten a black strap... those are like the Mews of wrist straps.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
alidsl said:
I got a pink
smile.gif

Just smelling now...

They smell pretty bad, not noticeable unless you put your nose real close
Okay then, I wasn't planning on holding the strap in front of my nose the entire time so I most likely won't notice it at all
yay.gif

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
coattails said:
the metal hinge thingy looks like it can scratch my DS and for some reason it just really smells like shit!
Really? What's the smell like, then? Is it just a distinct metal odour or something else?

The metal hinge smells of metal...and not much else, the leather naturally smells of leather considering it's real leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?