Hacking Supercard DSTwo from TheGamerDepot (Scammed)?

Quadra

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I've lurked the site for a few weeks looking at reviews for flashcarts for NDS and read that "TheGamerDepot" was a dependable site. I was under the impression the company is based in California but after some snooping it looks like it's in China. I placed an order totaling $47.50 from the site and got an email verifying from a different site. Here's the email:
===========================================================
The system e-mail,Please do not reply

Dear ,
This is an automated email to confirm that you have made a payment to " thegamerdepot.com " on 04/17/2013 11:57:04 GMT and your transaction amount is 47.5 USD.
The charge will appear on your credit card statement as payment to 'comminutete more K.K'.

Order details:
Merchant Order No. : 926
Order No. :
Payment Date&Time : 04/17/2013 11:57:04 GMT
Amount : 47.5 USD

If you have any disputes about this transaction, please feel free to complain on http://www.sitecomplaint.com in time.
We (http://Sitecomplaint.com) are the professional third party institution engaged in dealing with all disputes among sellers, payment processor and customers.
We'll try our best to help you until you are satisfied with it.and you also can send complaint E-mail to [email protected]

**Due to floating exchange rate, tiny disparity of order value may exist.
**Please note that your bank may apply a small charge for handling this transaction.

Contact details:
Email: [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☆ We (Sitecomplaint.com) are the independent third party institution with credibility dealing with all disputes.

☆ We devote ourselves to safeguarding cardholder's benefit.

☆ If you have any problems about this transaction, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We’ll try our best to help you until you are satisfied with it.

☆ Please set up our email address to be acceptable in order that we can help you in time.
=================================================================

I googled "sitecomplaint.com" and got this:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/sitecomplaint-com/clothing-stores/internet-internet-02673.htm

Has anyone recently ordered from "thegamerdepot" and received a similar email? I also got a verification call from my bank for a charge of $49.19 at a clothing store in China. So this has me saying wtf. Any info would be appreciated. Thank you.

jerseychik26

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like Quadra i also received a confirmation email along with a call the next day from my bank telling me that my credit card was being used at a clothing store in China. THIS IS NOT A TRUSTED SITE AND UNLIKE THEY CLAIM THEIR R4 do not come from the US yes i know Rydian says they are made in china and come from china BUT the reason i purchased these from the gamersdepot was because they SAY THEY ARE FROM CA so i figure they ship from there so i figure i get it quick. that didn't happen ither JUST BEWARE shoppers is all i'm saying because it was a pain in the ass getting a new card.

rob white

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought from them once and received this item about a week after ordering, which is pretty fast, considering that I live in USA AND that shipping is free of charge. I typically receive items from closer locations in double that. The item was as described, and everything was identical to the image (too often this is not the case on the internet). Unfortunately, I had a problem with the product - however, I have been notified that I am receiving a replacement. Customer service is exceptional. I have never experienced such polite, helpful and quality staff on a site like this in too long. Keep up the good work, guys. I will definitely be using you guys soon.

By the way, i just checked my account, the order shows " PWK*MEION ONLINE STORE" on my account, i just contacted them and connfirm this order belongs to them for my r4 order. looks like it's just because the payment company can not show the real flashcart name on the account and then show the other name instead, but they will send you the item you purchase. no worry about it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol