console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow! I don't know this Supercard DSTWO+ is going release out soon. I think Supercard DSTWO+ maybe have 1 or 2 cores inside CPU and hope use new technology like very low power to save battery life. I guess Nintendo maybe would never block this Supercard DSTWO+ because supercard team can release new firmware out really very fast than all other flashcarts in the world. I guess Supercard DSTWO+ will blow all other flashcarts out of water and really insane powerful in the world!

I still owned two Acekard 2i flashcarts and I ready for biggest upgrade to new flashcart for my 3DS XL. I should buy my New 3DS XL when is on sale.

I can't wait more news come out in near future. I guess people should excite for this special flashcart. :yaysp:

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Wow! I don't know this Supercard DSTWO+ is going release out soon. I think Supercard DSTWO+ maybe have 1 or 2 cores inside CPU and hope use new technology like very low power to save battery life. I guess Nintendo maybe would never block this Supercard DSTWO+ because supercard team can release new firmware out really very fast than all other flashcarts in the world. I guess Supercard DSTWO+ will blow all other flashcarts out of water and really insane powerful in the world!

I still owned two Acekard 2i flashcarts and I ready for biggest upgrade to new flashcart for my 3DS XL. I should buy my New 3DS XL when is on sale.

I can't wait more news come out in near future. I guess people should excite for this special flashcart. :yaysp:
You mean updates for native support?

wikili

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait what? So it wasn't WaryLouka's hoax?
WaryLouka start his hoax 1 months after the first rumors of DStwo+. The only hoax was his pics , the 5.1 ~9.4 compatibility and all the fancy features that he invented.

Like I say since a long time the DStwo+ exist, but the only thing we know officially (thank to supercard bbs) about the DSTWO+ is : 1) it's a flashcard in one cartridge, 2) it's actually only for 3DS v4.1 to 4.5 and 3) the rest will be announced during February for Chinese new year !

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The e-mail states, and I quote, that they need "a few more days to debug their software".

Translated to "A few more days to get our hands on GW's software to mutilate to our own use."

I hope that's not the case. I always thought the R4 cards were king of the DS scene but turns out that the DSTwo is better from what I read here. It will be interesting to see how the new DSTwo+ differes from GW, and I'll be stalking threads of guys that bought the DSTwo+ to see what the differences are and if the investment would be worth it.

Well. I dunno about all of you, but I'm hyped.

And if I understood the OP correctly, it should be out in a matter of days?

A matter of days, just like GW slang.

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I always thought the R4 cards were king of the DS scene but turns out that the DSTwo is better from what I read here.
The R4 cards were always medeocre, I can think of 3 cards that were way better from the top of my head, acecard, supercard and cyclods.
Also a lot of R4 cards were clones or fakes.
That said, once the wood firmware came out, the R4 cards really got better and profited from that.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If the stats in this post are true, it's pretty cool that there's a built in FTP server. No need to remove the SD card anymore, just transfer right from your computer. It would probably take a while though with the 3DS's crappy wireless.

http://www.modchipwarehouse.com/new...ts-dual-modescompatibility-n3ds-v45-a-82.html

So it is what some people are thinking, the two gateway cards cloned into one card and most features will need emunand. They can take their card and shove it! I'm on latest firmware, I couldn't pass up the pokemon's online trading and bank.

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
source on those features being fake?
http://gbatemp.net/threads/news-on-the-supercard-dstwo-important.377853/
If the stats in this post are true, it's pretty cool that there's a built in FTP server. No need to remove the SD card anymore, just transfer right from your computer. It would probably take a while though with the 3DS's crappy wireless.

http://www.modchipwarehouse.com/new...ts-dual-modescompatibility-n3ds-v45-a-82.html

That info is actually fake. We don't know yet what features it will have.

Reactions: chartube12

matpower

Messenger from Zero
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I will be watching this closely, I am really happy with my DSTwo and I trust that the SC Team will do their own thing instead of copying Gateway.
(I wonder if they will update the CPU and release it as a DS flashcard, it could happen, but I doubt it.)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WaryLouka start his hoax 1 months after the first rumors of DStwo+. The only hoax was his pics , the 5.1 ~9.4 compatibility and all the fancy features that he invented.

Like I say since a long time the DStwo+ exist, but the only thing we know officially (thank to supercard bbs) about the DSTWO+ is : 1) it's a flashcard in one cartridge, 2) it's actually only for 3DS v4.1 to 4.5 and 3) the rest will be announced during February for Chinese new year !

Awesome, just what the 3DS scene needed, yet another flashcard that supports only 4.x :rolleyes: Oh boy, I can't wait! That'll make it more appealing, good luck team, on getting it to work on the New 3DS :creep:
A new 3DS flashcard supporting 4.x-9.x, that's a good one! :P

Master X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably another hoax.

Seriously - They wouldn't confirm it to a news site, yet give no mention of it on their site. Especially after what another member here did.

Email spoofing is a thing, not really hard, and well within Warylouka's abilities.

Unless SC puts the news up on their own site, or one of their admin confirms it on their forums, we can't really consider anything confirmed.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably another hoax.

Seriously - They wouldn't confirm it to a news site, yet give no mention of it on their site. Especially after what another member here did.

Email spoofing is a thing, not really hard, and well within Warylouka's abilities.

Unless SC puts the news up on their own site, or one of their admin confirms it on their forums, we can't really consider anything confirmed.

Yes, because Costello, the person in charge of this site, would really make up an elaborate hoax like this :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival