Supercard DSTWO+ confirmed

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why would they not call it the dsthree? You know, for the 3DS.

Seriously though, I'm pretty excited for this, although I doubt I will be able to use it as I am probably going to sell my 3ds for a new 3ds whenever they are released in NA. Still have my GBAtemp edition dstwo though, and I love it. I hope this card will be just as good as the last one.

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada

Seriously though, I'm pretty excited for this, although I doubt I will be able to use it as I am probably going to sell my 3ds for a new 3ds whenever they are released in NA. Still have my GBAtemp edition dstwo though, and I love it. I hope this card will be just as good as the last one.

I completely agree! I guess its could be because the dstwo plus will be using allot of the dstwo's parts or something similar... but still wtf dsthree sounds so much better

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supercard has always been the best team, I bet it works on 9.2 at the very least, and kicks the SHIT out of gateway. Supercard also has way better customer relations and service IMO.
This x1000

*goes back to staring at the newly purchased Gateway Card sitting in a case doing nothing but collecting dust and empty promises*

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

Plot twist. it only supports the 2DS.

Reactions: Deleted User

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Holy crap.. Look at the speed that this thread grows...

This actually hyped me again about the 3ds scene. Lets see where it goes

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Holy crap.. Look at the speed that this thread grows...

This actually hyped me again about the 3ds scene. Lets see where it goes
I bet i'll have the dstwo + in my hands by the time Gateway releases the update.

LOL, I totally agree if the dstwo plus comes out faster then the gateway update... someone will be making money!

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sadly though every sign (including an email I got from a retailer) is showing that it only supports 4.5 for 3DS loading.

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been a supporter of the supercard team since their very first card released. I TRUST THEM.

They stand by their word, release dates, updates, and most importantly their products are extremely reliable. Their track record spans much much longer than this pointless new gateway card

that is still sitting motionless in my desk drawer. Gah! I wish I could refund this thing.

Because, im totally getting this card.

Btw, my DsTwo card is still running strong going on a little over two years now!

Reactions: Margen67 and cvskid

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good! F*cking Gateway needs some pressure! taking there time when people like me are dying to buy it but they keep slacking and not giving any word on release date! if this supercard is all its cracked up to be ill buy it instead! Because i just brought a supercard DStwo this summer and it is amazing.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Needs emunand and 9.2. Anything less and it's worthless. It can even miss .cia because we can probably find a workaround. Though needs emunand and 9.2, or a substitute for emunand.

Otherwise, this card won't stand out and will be just like the other ones out there, and just as worthless.

Wisenheimer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Will it have a CPU?
2. Will the CPU be faster than the DS2?
3. Will it support 3DS homebrew?

The main reason I bought a DSTwo was to emulate the games Nintendo refused to sell (NES, GB, GBA, SNES, Genesis, GG). The SNES on the DS leaves a lot to be desired, but the 3DS should have the cajones to handle it, even without a coprocessor.

Reactions: Margen67

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Will it have a CPU?
2. Will the CPU be faster than the DS2?
3. Will it support 3DS homebrew?

The main reason I bought a DSTwo was to emulate the games Nintendo refused to sell (NES, GB, GBA, SNES, Genesis, GG). The SNES on the DS leaves a lot to be desired, but the 3DS should have the cajones to handle it, even without a coprocessor.

I'd wait for 9.2 support. Tbh with you

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I want to know is how much and where can I preorder? Ok not so much how much, just where the hell can I preorder. The Fact that the EZ Team released an update for the EZiv right now is very interesting. I'm hoping it was their way of saying they are still in this game. Supercard may have had better longevity with the dstwo but their customer support paled in comparison to EZ Team's. They were always the first with updates when needed. I have at least one of almost every one of their cards and would spend my hard earned money on their horse in this race in a heartbeat. Anyway, WHERE THE HELL CAN I PREORDER?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I know it's comming!, but i just think people with gateways and not been able to use them yet, should not yet sell there Gateway. Wait till more news comes out from Supercard team to see what it can do and around what date it will be released.

I bet cause DSTwo is so well known in the DS(i) community as the best cart (it is the best cart) to keep the name and add a + is pure a marketing stunt to sell alot of carts :)

Also, Who's next?
- EZFlash with an EZFlash VII cause VI is to confusing with Vi ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    500 GB NVMe, 750 GB
    SATA SSD 1 TB HDD
    honestly I don't play pc games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once I buy this I'll be around 20tb worth of storage tho if we're talking all my drives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All this crap I got and all I do is pick up the GabeDick to fiddle with his happy stick
    idk the total storage cap I have
    50 TB orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I don't play PC games often. Mostly its all 90s-00s games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hm doing research quite possible my issue with this drive is bios related not detecting it fully
    run crystaldisk?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't think it would do much if gnome live even sees it as 2mb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vmd issue possibly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Vmd issue possibly