Supercard DSTWO+ confirmed

serenade.63

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Told ya it had the 4.x support BS. More 4.x bullshit hurrah, that's what the hacking scene needs, more cards that support lower firmware :rolleyes: That's what the scene needs, screw 9.x, right? It's almost as if they don't want more customers. They're gonna have to run out of 4.x 3DSes sooner or later.

Post 178 above proves that it only supports 4.x firmware, see those links. Those Chinese links have proof that there is no support for anything past 4.x, limiting 3DS users yet again.
For now it only has 4.x... but as soon as gateway releases their 9.x support it'll only be a matter of time before super card copies the crap out of it.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For now it only has 4.x... but as soon as gateway releases their 9.x support it'll only be a matter of time before super card copies the crap out of it.

Only reason they have to copy is because they won't willingly share said exploit info with other teams. But yeah, as long as they get it.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering how protective the gateway team is of their code, I suspect this will push back release of their 9.x release. They have to obfuscate how it works as much as possible after all, without bricking consoles.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
They don't really have to copy it though. If the entry point is known (as we all have guessed, it's probably a QR code of a corrupted Mii in the Mii Plaza/Studio app), then they can easily just build their own exploit. It might be easier for them to do then copying Gateways likely encrypted/Obfuscated code. I don't recall the SuperCard team being known for ripping off other software. Didn't they do their own thing when they designed their firmware/menu OS for their DSTWO and the older DSOne for the DS/DSi?

It doesn't matter how much Gateway tries to obfuscate their code. On release, the entry point will be known. All it takes is a team of relatively competent coders to simply discover the exploit on their own and build their own set of features from scratch. Currently Gateway is the only flashcart team on the scene that does their own coding work. The other clones just rip off Gateway's code.

Supercard I don't think is really known as a clone. They are distinctly different then the other DS flashcarts of their time. It's been so long since they released a major flashcart though and the DS lifecycle is long over. People have forgotten what real competition looks like. But with the DSTWO+, I hope that shall change. :D

How fast it occurs just depends on how complicated the exploit is.

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I know of some people that have their ways and it would be a real shame should that CFW be leaked :creep: DSTWO/Supercard will likely find a way of their own. 4.x only cards be damned.

That's why some of the majority of people like Gateway better then DSTWO. Because of the new firmware

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Waiting on this card to be released before I make a final decision on which flash card to get for the New 3DS.

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Cool, we have twins in the chat
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yep, GBAtemp is working on the site again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pms are still acting up
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pm ing uremum still works, she said key under the mat, and half off til midnight
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks like your pmsing is working
    +1
  • TechieSaru tempBOT:
    TechieSaru has joined the room.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, triplets
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Chats like the only thing working lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And uremum
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's good to hear I'll have a better inheritance now
    +2
  • xdarkmario @ xdarkmario:
    main page is saying An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later. maintenance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn Ken, the camp director is the werewolf, my mind is blown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He transitioned
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @xdarkmario, sorry about that bigonya shat himself and made the servers die
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I wouldn't go in there for bout 15-20 minutes. I did light a candle atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's what blew them up
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Radioactive Florida Man!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Florida man is just active he thinks radios are cases for his meth
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Most, if not, all of TekkitRealm's videos are fake.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your message is fake
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Fake news!!!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This whole chat room is fake! Everyone is a bot but you. Ha ha, big reveal.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: This whole chat room is fake! Everyone is a bot but you. Ha ha, big reveal.